• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

My comment was about the use of Embonpoint, a word I've not seen used for donkey's years by a friend who worked on a womens magazine.

I got that. It truly is a word that isn't used often. Nor is poonts.

But buxom Wench Brady was doing her best to revitalize their usage when posing for pictures relating to the Olympic stadium move.

Was it?

Now, it means 'Poonts out for the lads'.

The lads in this case being the members of the London photojournalistic division of the red top media, a highly disciplined and discriminating group who will hold fire until they see the white of her eyes/thrust of her bust/points of her poonts/ripples of her nipples/luster of her cluster.

All depending on how the day's news stories are going.

Like a sundial in a bra.

In three weeks we go to Stamford Bridge. We have City and Villa before then, they have ManU. You just know we'll go there with a chance to catch them and the usual will happen.

In three weeks we go to Stamford Bridge. We have City and Villa before then, they have ManU. You just know we'll go there with a chance to catch them and the usual will happen.

We'll win 3-0 and the players will celebrate by donning yamakas and doing a lap of honour.

Back