• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

No chance, they'll have to totally spin this whole Ole situation and why Poch wouldn't sign to begin with. Let's not forget this is their 3rd choice manager they've tried to sell as their first choice.

should we be concerned that manyoo will think about Poch again ??
They have no choice but to give Solskjaer the summer and at least one transfer window, it did seem a strange one to give him a perm deal after his new manager bounce had finished. Perhaps another season of non CL should make them worried that we’ll take Rashford off them!! Ideally this will also put Toby off going there and signing up for us too!

They have no choice but to give Solskjaer the summer and at least one transfer window, it did seem a strange one to give him a perm deal after his new manager bounce had finished. Perhaps another season of non CL should make them worried that we’ll take Rashford off them!! Ideally this will also put Toby off going there and signing up for us too!
For all the talk about Mourinho being brick at least he got them Champions League football each season by hook or by crook.

they do seem to be in panic mode - I don't doubt their top stars have will lose faith unless they are in the UCL and are going to jump ship, who would manyoo get to replace them I wonder ? to be continued in the other thread...

For all the talk about Mourinho being brick at least he got them Champions League football each season by hook or by crook.
The problem they have is Woodward. If Solskjaer goes I’d suggest he should follow, he’s employed managers who either don’t play the style of football the fans want or get the minimum results they should expect for their expenditure the transfer policy seems to be to pay the biggest wages for the players who put the least effort in. I think they might go for an Italian manager next, after Solskjaer takes the initial hit of the player clear out required.

The longer Cardiff hold out the more nervous Liverpool will get; perhaps they will make a mistake. If LIverpool score I can see the floodgates opening.

Clear handball by Wan Bissaka in the penalty area, but Jon Moss gave a corner. Sometimes brick refs can be beneficial.

Back