• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

I could live with 3-3 at FT if needbe. Just dont conceed 2 more

And there's the weekly Liverpool penalty to help them out

Sorry he had hands on but surely that’s diving from that worm Salad

Blasphemy. Salah is a saint. It's all the other teams that dive and cheat and get help from the refs as part of the worldwide conspiracy against Liverpool.

Get in palace.

Too much to ask for 2 miracles today. But if we had to choose one out of the two, Arsenal losing would be the one

I was busy and had the radio on in the background. I thiought I head that Arsenal were leading 3-2, so pleasant surprise. Now we just need a favourable result tomorrow to make a reasonable weekend, as good as it can be when we lose.

Get in palace.

Too much to ask for 2 miracles today. But if we had to choose one out of the two, Arsenal losing would be the one

Thrilled with that. Expected those bastards to drop a good few points but wasn't really expecting it at home to Palace. Good enough for them. We'll still be in top 4 after this weekend which is a massive bonus.

Over to you Poch. 6 points over the next week please Sir.

Back