• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

giphy.webp

Chelsea have named 21 (4 homegrown) players in their squad, meaning left back Abdul Baba Rahman, who cost £21.7million , misses out. On their U21 list I can only see Christensen and Musonda getting any minutes.

City have only 18 (4 homegrown), but Jesus and Sane are on the U21 list. I think they could struggle more if they get a couple of injuries.

We have named just 20 ourselves, but we have Winks, Alli and many other U21s that will be involved.

Chelsea have named 21 (4 homegrown) players in their squad, meaning left back Abdul Baba Rahman, who cost £21.7million , misses out. On their U21 list I can only see Christensen and Musonda getting any minutes.

City have only 18 (4 homegrown), but Jesus and Sane are on the U21 list. I think they could struggle more if they get a couple of injuries.

We have named just 20 ourselves, but we have Winks, Alli and many other U21s that will be involved.
Where can these lists be found?

Didnt I read that loans have to be agreed within the transfer window? So this £21m player cant play any competitive club football until possibly being loaned out in Jan?

£22m Silva ineligible until January as Leicester miss deadline by 14 seconds

Fifa has rejected Leicester City's application to register midfielder Adrien Silva after the club missed the deadline by 14 seconds.

The Foxes signed the midfielder from Sporting Lisbon for £22m but finalised parts of the deal near the close of the summer transfer window on 31 August.

Silva's registration was not completed in time with football's governing body meaning he is ineligible until January.

Leicester are in the process of trying to appeal against the decision.

I wonder if they would have been so strict for Barcelona or Bayern.

Cheat$ki's football is pretty dire. Just get ten behind the ball and hit on the break. Atmosphere at their brickhole matches the quality of the football too.
They've bought the title winning defensive midfield of Leicester now, so it clear what Conte's strategy is likely to be this season. They are just, almost literally, an expensive Leicester.

Back