• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

We're done for. Going down.

Rafa will walk within the next week would be my guess.

The end for many. This was the final chance for Saudi Sportswashing Machine under MA and the stupid prick has fudged it up again. Hello League 1 or 2 or beyond.
Boo hoo. I hope you do go down to the Championship.

Well, we're gonna need City to have a few defensive wobbles, as they're like the bloody Harlem Globetrotters going forward.

So many good players to choose from.

Well, we're gonna need City to have a few defensive wobbles, as they're like the bloody Harlem Globetrotters going forward.

So many good players to choose from.

Agreed, though they struggled to put Bournemouth away

Bloody amazing goal from ex-Spur Charlie Daniels against them yesterday....

Am I alone in not getting the fuss over Sterling being sent off?

He caused a small scale riot...
Agree. It's a yellow card all day long. Van der Vaart got a yellow for far less after scoring a pen vs the goons. All he did was run behind the goal and pump his fist.

We're done for. Going down.

Rafa will walk within the next week would be my guess.

The end for many. This was the final chance for Saudi Sportswashing Machine under MA and the stupid prick has fudged it up again. Hello League 1 or 2 or beyond.
If you guys can keep Benitez around despite Ashley I think he has enough in him to keep you up. If he leaves you're in a potential dumpster fire situation I think. Depends on who you'd get to replace him, but could be real bad.

If you guys can keep Benitez around despite Ashley I think he has enough in him to keep you up. If he leaves you're in a potential dumpster fire situation I think. Depends on who you'd get to replace him, but could be real bad.

We'll be fine if he stays, but he is clearly very tinkled off.

Our shape, intensity and high pressing yesterday was very good.

We're screwed if he walks.

Back