• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

That late equaliser tarnished a decent afternoon. Not expecting anything but a walk in the park tonight at Anfield.

Tomorrow hopefully we may/should get at least one favour

Liverpool fans talking about Salah being better than Kane due to him not being a striker. Looks to me as though he finds himself furthest forward in that team and pretty much played as a lone striker against us twice this season.

Liverpool fans talking about Salah being better than Kane due to him not being a striker. Looks to me as though he finds himself furthest forward in that team and pretty much played as a lone striker against us twice this season.

He plays for Liverpool, he is far better. In fact he is the best player in the World right now. Not a debate...:rolleyes:

I didn't bother watching any of Liverpool v Saudi Sportswashing Machine, seemed like a nailed on win for the scousers. Just got to keep pace with them for now.

Tell them to come back when Salah earns two golden boots in successive seasons and scores the most goals of any striker in Europe in a calendar. Only then might I even entertain a comparison.

If Salah is better than Kane, then he has no reason to remain at Liverpool once one of the big teams comes in for him. Kane is at least a Spurs boy.

So, praise be to Salah I say! He can single-handedly save Real Madrid!

The important thing for us this weekend (now that we have won our game) is for Emirates Marketing Project to beat Chelsea. It'd be good to have a points cushion against them, which we should be able to maintain over the next couple of league fixtures before we go to Stamford Bridge.

If Salah is better than Kane, then he has no reason to remain at Liverpool once one of the big teams comes in for him. Kane is at least a Spurs boy.

So, praise be to Salah I say! He can single-handedly save Real Madrid!

Let's see Salah hit that sublime assist for Son's second! I don't think so!

I'm amazed I looked at how he did at Sheff Wed and end there, never for once thought he would do anything at Swansea, fair play to him
Think it just went a bit stale for him there, they had one of these funny ownership things as well where they can only use agents linked to the owners or something like that. He’s still loved by the supporters which is always a good sign of how someone’s performed.

Back