• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

From The Grauniad:

87 mins: The official attendance is 58,420, which presumably includes stewards, absent season-ticket holders and visiting lapwings.

I liked the way City decided to save their effort for Chelsea, second half. That was helpful; it’s not as if it matters what Arsenal’s goal difference is.

So nice to watch as the goals went in. Ozil looked at Aubameyang and shrugged as if to say "that's what it's like, I told you". Aubameyang blew his cheeks out and shrugged and raised a quizzical eyebrow. Ozil popped his eyes out and in a few times, and they trudged back to the centre circle.

And again.

And again.

So nice to watch as the goals went in. Ozil looked at Aubameyang and shrugged as if to say "that's what it's like, I told you". Aubameyang blew his cheeks out and shrugged and raised a quizzical eyebrow. Ozil popped his eyes out and in a few times, and they trudged back to the centre circle.

And again.

And again.

Aubameyang has to be thinking .. wtf did I do? ... hahahaha .. fudge him and them

Arsenal obviously a bit unlucky not to score one or twice. Some good chances including the penalty.

At the same time Arsenal were extremely lucky that City didn't want more. They were good in the first half, with bursts of absolute brilliance. But even in the first half City were not at their best. And on the second half that were happy to play keep ball and use the half as a light training session looking forward to the weekend.

Humiliating defeat, but could have been so much worse.

Back