• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

It’s funny how every time we say we are better, they immediately ask about trophies. It’s like we’re not assessed on how we are but instead by our past achievements.

Scum have a pretty good record at Wembley, I can't remember the last time they lost there. Big battle ahead

We wiĺl score but can we keep out world class Aubamayang. Still cannot believe he now plays for them. Cnuts

Scum have a pretty good record at Wembley, I can't remember the last time they lost there. Big battle ahead

We wiĺl score but can we keep out world class Aubamayang. Still cannot believe he now plays for them. Cnuts

I can, League Cup Final, Birmingham City 1 - le Arse 0

Arsenal were pretty good, but Everton were about as woeful as any premier league team I have seen this season... Fat Sam totally brick the bed tactically

Conte has told Chelsea they need two or three truly world-class signings to regain the Premier League title next season, and cites the arrival of too many players as one reason behind their failure to mount a defence of their title this term. (Sunday Telegraph)

Nothing to do with the garbage style of football you put out then Jose

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has again criticised the atmosphere at Old Trafford, and claims the noise made at Portsmouth's Fratton Park is better.

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has again criticised the atmosphere at Old Trafford, and claims the noise made at Portsmouth's Fratton Park is better.

Old Trafford is not exactly one of the loudest stadiums I've visited.

But of course playing brick football does not help

There aren't many stadiums louder than Fratton Park. It's a one club town, an old style stadium and has one single tier stand where they pack all the noisy fans.

What’s happened to Fosu mensah? He looks absolutely terrible now. Had some promising cameos for Utd when he first appeared, now he can’t control, pass or run with the ball.

Back