• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Looks like the London clubs are getting lucky this weekend. At least Pool, Utd and City gained no ground on us.

This was never gonna be the slip up for Chelsea. It's their next three where we will have a chance to gain some ground imo.

Plucky effort from Hull and they should have had a pen, but you just knew they were getting nothing out of this; they simply lack too much quality in key areas.

o5p313.jpg
Sad fudges

Depends how the next few games go imo. We have Sunderland (a), Boro (h), Liverpool (a). Chelsea have Liverpool (a), Arsenal (h), Burnley (a). If we can get 6 points and they only get 1, we'd be 4 points behind them. Not an impossible scenario or amount to chase down.
Yeah maybe, and I ment not only for us Spurs to reach Chelsea but for anyone else as well. Don't think Chelsea will loose three more matches than any of the ones trying to catch them. They just seem to strong defensively.

Chelsea aren't going to drop that many points imo. If we can finish top 3 then we are becoming established as a team that can do that year in and year out, and that will do for now. If we keep this young squad together, and add a couple more quality players, then I'm convinced we will win the league very soon.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Depends how the next few games go imo. We have Sunderland (a), Boro (h), Liverpool (a). Chelsea have Liverpool (a), Arsenal (h), Burnley (a). If we can get 6 points and they only get 1, we'd be 4 points behind them. Not an impossible scenario or amount to chase down.

Hung out on Sunday with a couple of Liverpool fans and they're not optimistic about their club's chances in the days ahead. It's been a bad month. They're missing Mane badly, but starting to show cracks elsewhere. Three weeks ago, they were far more optimistic, but ManU's rise and City's likely rebound have them spooked. Liverpool absolutely have to beat Chelsea on the 31st and they fear that if they don't, their season will fully implode and they'll finish out of the top four. The memories of the Stevie G Slip-Up Loss are recurring nightmares for them. They will go absolutely squirrelly if they lose this game.

We might well get more than 6 points, but we need to get all 9 to really make a difference. Chelsea will certainly get more than one. I look at those three games and think they can get draws away - although Burnley will be well up for that game - and definitely beat Arsenal at home. I also look at their two games after Burnley away as potential banana peels - home to Swansea and away to West Ham.

Hung out on Sunday with a couple of Liverpool fans and they're not optimistic about their club's chances in the days ahead. It's been a bad month. They're missing Mane badly, but starting to show cracks elsewhere. Three weeks ago, they were far more optimistic, but ManU's rise and City's likely rebound have them spooked. Liverpool absolutely have to beat Chelsea on the 31st and they fear that if they don't, their season will fully implode and they'll finish out of the top four. The memories of the Stevie G Slip-Up Loss are recurring nightmares for them. They will go absolutely squirrelly if they lose this game.

We might well get more than 6 points, but we need to get all 9 to really make a difference. Chelsea will certainly get more than one. I look at those three games and think they can get draws away - although Burnley will be well up for that game - and definitely beat Arsenal at home. I also look at their two games after Burnley away as potential banana peels - home to Swansea and away to West Ham.

Getting all 9 is the ideal, but even if we lose against Liverpool, we are likely to still be in it. I think Liverpool perform much better against the top sides than the lesser teams. I expect them to be ferocious against Chelsea.

If Chelsea lose that one, then playing against Arsenal right after (with Arsenal also trying to chase them down) is far from an easy game. The goons can get a result against anyone in the league on their day.

If they lose or draw against Arsenal, then that compounds the pressure for the Burnley away game.

It's all ifs/ands/maybes but there is a chance still. We just got to win our games!

Back