• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Happens so often with them. I'm up around £90 from betting on arsenal to score late. Won £22 on a £2 bet 10/1. It's a good little earner.

98mins, offside and a harsh pen decision.

They will always finish ahead of us. It's the footballing law. Whatever we do they will somehow do better.

Happens so often with them. I'm up around £90 from betting on arsenal to score late. Won £22 on a £2 bet 10/1. It's a good little earner.

They will always finish ahead of us. It's the footballing law. Whatever we do they will somehow do better.

Not quite easy money. But as soon as Burnley equalised, with still 4 mins left, you just knew. Mentioned it in the thread above. Right then they were 7/1 so I got on then, but noticed just before the pen it went to 10s

They will always finish ahead of us. It's the footballing law.
Whatever we do they will somehow do better.

It's almost like Wenger, or somebody high up at Arsenal, has sold their soul to the devil to constantly finish above us. I swear if we were 4pts ahead with a match to go. somehow the league would find a way to dock us 2pts

I think its a result that does us and the league a favour, gives arsenal impetus to go and really get something at Chelsea, especially if they have dropped points against Liverpool at Anfield a few days prior

It's almost like Wenger, or somebody high up at Arsenal, has sold their soul to the devil to constantly finish above us. I swear if we were 4pts ahead with a match to go. somehow the league would find a way to dock us 2pts

I really don't care about finishing above Arsenal unless it is to win the league obviously. It does nothing for us other than to crow about it for a few seconds before being reminded it is the first time we have managed it in nearly a quarter of a century. Not interested at all unless it is to win it or maybe squeeze them out of the CL spots.

I really don't care about finishing above Arsenal unless it is to win the league obviously. It does nothing for us other than to crow about it for a few seconds before being reminded it is the first time we have managed it in nearly a quarter of a century. Not interested at all unless it is to win it or maybe squeeze them out of the CL spots.

As a Northerner, I personally dont feel it as much as others, but still think it would be nice for once

Yeh I'm the same. Would have been nice to be second during fa cup weekend. We were lucky yesterday but only got a point. They get lucky and win. It's aggravating.

As a Northerner, I personally dont feel it as much as others, but still think it would be nice for once

I'm from north east london and I still don't care that much for it unless it means actually winning something or taking something away from them.....otherwise what's the point? We get to say we finished 3rd and them 4th? It's like, so what? as I say, all that will happen with that argument is that they will then come back with it took you 20 odds years to do it.

Hull determined not to allow themselves any numerical advantage when they break; clearly don't trust their own ability to keep the ball further than they can spit.

Back