• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Scheiderlein has been uniteds best player this season. 1 loss in 15 with him, 6 in 12 without him. Must be some personal issuses with him and LVG, because he's totally out of the picture now, and that team is screaming for someone like him in it!

The stats also show they do worse when Schweinsteiger plays. He'll still play as many games as possible.

Feck me!! hahahahaha!!! Liverpool useless noobs!!! 4 vs 1 with no GK in goal, and they manage to fudge it up!! hahaha. Too bad Leicester didn't score in the next attack. That would have been just brilliant!!

That Saudi Sportswashing Machine/Everton game was a great game of football. Not many goals but entertaining none the less.

Right. What's next. Come on Southampton. 1-0 Nice

This would be typical Arsenal to drop points. They seem to be Champignons Elect at the moment and you can't cross the street without hearing about the magic of Ozil, Ramsay or Giroud and don't forget they're doing it with their first 89 players injured.

1-0 to SCBC

Just saw the Southampton goal. Will be over the moon if they can see this through. Sensational strike. How have the scum played?

That's 2 goals that Southampton have had harshly chalked off by the officials :mad:

Massive fudge up by the ref though, was about five Liverpool players in a offside position AS there was only one player from Leicester in their half.
Well spotted! Schmeichel was behind the ref when the pass was made to Benteke o_O

CXKrTC-WcAAQ_xj.png:small

Damn. Thought that was number two.

There was a some magnus effect on that first goal. Amazing.

Loved that goal. Just so happy to see them loosing (currently as we know they'll jam it out somehow).

In my living room I can hear my goon neighbour watching it next door :) When Southampton scored (just just offside) I shouted out: YES so he can hear :)

2-0! Take that gooner scum around north london!!!!!!!

I like to think Spurs played a part in this game: by us grinding out a result against Southampton this became a must win for them.

I like their manager. He's one of a host of impressive professionals managing in the PL now. They are starting to make Wenger look flat footed.

Back