• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

2036.jpg

The couch is ready, I've got my new 78" telly ready, just had lunch, the dinner is already ordered and I've got loads of beer in the fridge. Best day of the year!

My posts been moved? I thought they were apt for a 'Let's laugh at LVG and Uniited' thread...

This is the thread for in-game talk, then we can laugh at them afterwards. Rather than having the same discussion in several threads.

United is down by two in the 89th minute and half the team is just standing there looking at it. When Fellaini is your most mobile player you've got issues.

Fergie would crusify this lot

Scheiderlein has been uniteds best player this season. 1 loss in 15 with him, 6 in 12 without him. Must be some personal issuses with him and LVG, because he's totally out of the picture now, and that team is screaming for someone like him in it!

Back