• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Good result for us, which is all that matters to me. City now go to Saudi Sportswashing Machine needing the win.
A Chelsea v Saudi Sportswashing Machine draw on Weds would do nicely.

By the way, United have now lost an 8pt lead in 19 days, will we keep hearing that stat mentioned, like we do ours with Arsenal.....of course we wont, its United

Shocking to lose to Wigan and lose a 2 goal lead in injury time against Everton.

Fergy was VERY negative tonight, they got what they deserved.

But hey ho, the man has 12 league titles.....Im sure that means he deserves some slack eh?

blackburn put up more fight than united.

absolutely pathetic performance

I have to agree. Not much hunger out there by Utd and substitutes made at the wrong time IMO. Considering how poor they were up front I thought SAF would have changed things earlier.
The best bit of the match was when the 2 managers went at each other.

This is good for us though which is the main thing.

Well done ManCity !=D>

Any team who beats ManU deserves full credit and respect ! There is still a long way to go but City winning the league will be good for English Premier League. It will fire up other teams, especially Spurs to try to win it as well ! It is a disgrace the way ManU have dominated the PL ever since it was started in 1993. The fact only Arsenal, Chelsea and Blackburn the only other teams to have won the PL during that period is even more disgrace ! Hopefully we will get more motivated to emulate ManCity if they go on to win the title ! History won't care how the tropies and honours are won ! It will only record who win it !

Well done ManCity !=D>

Any team who beats ManU deserves full credit and respect ! There is still a long way to go but City winning the league will be good for English Premier League. It will fire up other teams, especially Spurs to try to win it as well ! It is a disgrace the way ManU have dominated the PL ever since it was started in 1993. The fact only Arsenal, Chelsea and Blackburn the only other teams to have won the PL during that period is even more disgrace ! Hopefully we will get more motivated to emulate ManCity if they go on to win the title ! History won't care how the tropies and honours are won ! It will only record who win it !

Are you mental ?

Are you mental ?

I bet you are one of those who want ManU to win the league title every year ! Do you want us to be their feeder club forever ? If I am not a Spurs fan, I would have stopped following English league long time ago. It is quite boring to have ManU winning the league title every year !

I bet you are one of those who want ManU to win the league title every year ! Do you want us to be their feeder club forever ? If I am not a Spurs fan, I would have stopped following English league long time ago. It is quite boring to have ManU winning the league title every year !

So you don't think if City wanted any of our players they would just write a blank cheque for them? Got nothing to do with who the winners are, its our own clubs stature that will prevent us being a feeder club. Would rather united win every year then city having any success. Bunch of mercenary ****s who have demonstrated the best way to success is to throw money at it, the more successful they are, the more plastic fans rally to their cause, the more revenue they make until they eventually start turning over more than they spend.

I think City will beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine but United will still win the league. I have a feeling Mark hughes is going to decide it (in United's favour).

I think City will beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine but United will still win the league. I have a feeling Mark hughes is going to decide it (in United's favour).

If City beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine, the league is nailed on IMO

QPR showed what they'll do against City, when they played Chelsea

City will probably get 10 goals at home

To answer your guessed response, if it means chelsea, arse or city are not winning it, yes I would prefer utd to win it every year.

To have a team that is frankly a bunch of nobodies, a worthless club that no-one really cares about and even their own fans didnt by not turning up to games until they won the lottery and by paying extremely high wages and transfer fees with money their business doesnt have, for players that wouldnt dream of ever playing for them otherwise winning the PL is not a fudging good thing.

i suspect mark hughes is dreading it. watching the bloke who took his job winning the championship after probably relegating his current side after they lose 8 nil

Back