• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
9th, isn't that where he finished with us his first season? Jol really did give us a feel good factor.

he took over from Santini in November and got us to 9th, then the following year 5th and then 5th again the year after that

This is bad news really.. can't see a liverpool playing like this getting anything off chelsea..

I'm clinging to the hope they will be fired up for it next Weds.

One things for sure the fans will be, they wont have forgot about the booing during the minutes silence at Wembley

Liverpool rested most of their first team players and had very little to play for, will be completely different at the cup final against Chelsea.

Jol's managed to get 2 points from 2 games against Chelsea, 4 points from 2 games against Arsenal, 6 points from 2 games against Liverpool, 0 points against Man Utd in 2 games however (although should have won/drew at Old Trafford).

Nice to see he's doing it against the big guys now, unlike at Spurs!

34102431.jpg

I'm clinging to the hope they will be fired up for it next Weds.

One things for sure the fans will be, they wont have forgot about the booing during the minutes silence at Wembley

If Chelsea win the FA Cup (as I fully expect them to) it could be interesting.

Back