• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Match of the Day Thread

How the hell has he become part of the football establishment?

The guy is a thug and scum, is all it takes is a thesaurus and a twitter account and suddenly people are respected despite being a criminal.

I am as disgusted with you the public.

and of course, he said he was looking forward to leicester winning the league, not a mention of our chances, i'll add him to the long, long list of media haters of THFC.

Not MOTD, but football focus, I quite like Jason Roberts as a pundit, first time I've seen him. Prob helps that I know he's a spurs fan, but still, quite impressive. Not heard him talk tactics yet, but very forthright in other areas.

and of course, he said he was looking forward to leicester winning the league, not a mention of our chances, i'll add him to the long, long list of media haters of THFC.

Isn't everybody outside of the Spurs fraternity? Hope they are all as happy when we only have 3 teams in the CL...

How the hell has he become part of the football establishment?

The guy is a thug and scum, is all it takes is a thesaurus and a twitter account and suddenly people are respected despite being a criminal.

I am as disgusted with you the public.

So Troy Deeney was on MOTD2 tonight.

No outrage. No one gave a brick even on twitter.

Shows you go to jail for kicking someone lying on the ground in the head repeatedly and no one will remember anything about it if you play for Watford.

Shows you go to jail for kicking someone lying on the ground in the head repeatedly and no one will remember anything about it if you play for Watford.

But when all's said and done, how is he going to have a career once he loses his looks ?

Did not watch it as I was busy drinking.

Though my outrage would be less as Deeney is not trying to pass himself off as an uber intellectual, just a bloke trying to earn a living. That is my issue with Barton, a thug yes, but I can forgive the indiscretions of youth. But he comes across as one of those guys who is so desperate to seem thoughtful and all he is, is a mouthy chav.

Was Troy kicking himself in the head? What is going on with his face / eyes / nose?

CWbxnCMXAAAYEgU.jpg

2AB536FA00000578-3182435-image-a-5_1438453283699.jpg

i really like how MOTD are rotating the summarisers if I can call them that, would be good to see hansen come back for just a week and make it through the show without complaining nobody was "tracking back".

Lineker will be presenting the show in his pants this weekend. Let's hope he doesn't have any accidents.

Back