• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Match of the Day Thread

Lineker gonna sit on the fence again this week (former clubs Leicester and Everton in the last two weeks) :D

When do we play Nagoya G8 and Barca????

Indeed a joke of a decision. You'd expect because it's a straight red that it will be rescinded on Monday...or at least you'd hope it is:eek:

it'll have to be, it wasn't even a foul

the refereeing in the PL has nosedived this season, and it was in a low place to start with

Presumably any decision on Noble will be made today. I suspect they won't, as to rescind his and not Countinho's will unleash a bout of wailing unheard of since the last Liverpool injustice.

Why did they say Kane was 2 yards offside for his goal? He was standing on the 18 yard line the same as the city player in the right back position! Absolutely pathetic analysis from those guys today.

The city player in the right back position is standing on the same 18 yard line as Kane, unless our groundsman had a drink the night before their feet should be in line!

Not sure what the Twitter guy is on about, nothing to do with new rules, or old rules, active, or inactive. He's standing on the same line as the last defender!

However my issue isn't really that they thought he was offside (the way he's leaning towards goal makes him look offside) my issue is them saying he's two yards off, like the defensive line is the wall when it's clearly not. Such a poor standard of analysis on match of the day, really is embarrassing tbh.

If he is leaning, he is offside (torso counts, not just feet).

I understood your point, though. They gave the impression is he was miles off side rather than marginally, while excusing the City offside because it was close.

If he is leaning, he is offside (torso counts, not just feet).

I understood your point, though. They gave the impression is he was miles off side rather than marginally, while excusing the City offside because it was close.

Yea that was exactly my point.

Back