• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Match of the Day Thread

I'll put it in here seen as though I watched it on MOTD but that Nigel Pearson thing was very strange wasn't it? He seemed a little unhinged there for a minute.

Did the commentator really say that the mertasaker incident was a definite penalty?! What a joke, should have been booked for diving!

I've always thought that Pearson comes across as a complete c@nt, looks like he manages on intimidation, what he did in that incident was disgraceful and he should get done for it but he won't.

I'll put it in here seen as though I watched it on MOTD but that Nigel Pearson thing was very strange wasn't it? He seemed a little unhinged there for a minute.
Yeah bit odd, kinda strangled him a little, always looked like a bit of a mentalist tbh.

Did the commentator really say that the mertasaker incident was a definite penalty?! What a joke, should have been booked for diving!
Pearce has always been a massive clam.

Pearce is a gooner, always has been, that comment was nonsense.

I'm surprised we were on first, it was a relatively straight forward win against a team below us in the table, arsenal should be applauded for holding us to 2 I suppose, maybe that was why?

I like Jenas much more as a pundit then I ever did as a Spurs player. He has a good head on his shoulders and speaks a lot of sense. Nice to see an an all Spurs panel after decades of Liverpool and Arsenal punitry.

The Merseyside derby was down the order but they seemed to spend a lot of time on it, although it could just be it seemed that way.

Completely agree with Phil Neville, really like walker but he's had two mare's there. His lack of nouse for where the danger is is a bit of a concern, the first against utd as Neville highlighted is a perfect example.

I like walker, he's just in a bad run of form IMO.

Last edited:
i wonder if the Nevilles sat down one day and decided who would deal with lineker and who would do the sky gig

An all Tottenham panel tonight, shame that we couldn't pick up a win for them to look at.

At least Sarah-Jane over on SS1 doing her bit to cheer me up by wearing Spurs colours...

CCVQ71CWMAAMcHJ.jpg:small

On 5's football league highlights, why have they got a bloody studio audience? Was a crap idea when ITV did it when they had the Premier League highlights show, and it's still a crap idea now. Just show the fudging football.

I couldn't believe how naff Ch 5's show was.

And to think they are supposed to show the football.

Quique Flores sounds like AVB........... gravelly voice

Only caught a glimpse but Gomes looked decent yesterday.

Didn't cry either.

Actually, he did lie down for an extended period of after a push over the bar, but some decent saves.

It was the Kaboul highlights that were amazing .. literally 3 fudges ups in the same play, the fact that Levy got money for him from a PL club .. hahaha

saw Reece Oxford being interviewed after the game, what a lovely kid he seems. Shame he slipped through our net, he would have done us proud

Back