• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Thread.

Good idea.

Restaurant recommendation welcome also; I'm just a few mins walk from Minories / Aldgate tube.
Tonnes. Obviously lahore on commercial street . Just make sure you go to the real one

The turkish at the back of London mosque.

Lapietra a cracking Italian on commercial road

My old place a real Chinese on middles ex. Street option to get pig intestines

Basically never more than 10 mins from a decent place

No wonder some of you can not afford to go to game, you are always putting the nose bag on by the sound of it ;)

Try Goodmans or Hawksmoor for steak (I prefer the former) but both are just south of Moorgate.

Try Franco Manco (http://www.francomanca.co.uk/) in Brodgate Circle, dirt cheap sourdough pizzas is really good.

Sushi Samba is meant to be nice but never been there.

What's everyone favourite sports bars?

Anyone know anywhere with a la liga vibe? one of my accumulators is set to come in if atletico beat psv so wouldn't mind trying somewhere with a bit more atmosphere. Does Bradley's spanish bar have screens/show football?

Anyone know anywhere with a la liga vibe? one of my accumulators is set to come in if atletico beat psv so wouldn't mind trying somewhere with a bit more atmosphere. Does Bradley's spanish bar have screens/show football?

Funnily enough, I have been thinking that a sports bar/places to watch Spurs blog post would be a good thing for the front page.

The Railway Tavern just outside Liverpool Street is a particular favourite of mine.

I'm sure I've watched football in there, but I've never been in there sober

it's been a while and it might have gone but the jukebox was always brilliant

I'm sure I've watched football in there, but I've never been in their sober

it's been a while and it might have gone but the jukebox was always brilliant

I think I'll give it a go and move on to any old sports bar if they don't have football. Only problem is City are playing at the same time so most pubs/bars with only one receiver would be showing them.

I think I'll give it a go and move on to any old sports bar if they don't have football. Only problem is City are playing at the same time so most pubs/bars with only one receiver would be showing them.

I'd look downstairs, there isn't room upstairs for one

Anyone been to the thirsty bear in waterloo? We're giving it a go tomorrow. Pour your own beer from a tap at your table and order anything else with an ipad.

Tonnes. Obviously lahore on commercial street . Just make sure you go to the real one

The turkish at the back of London mosque.

Lapietra a cracking Italian on commercial road

My old place a real Chinese on middles ex. Street option to get pig intestines

Basically never more than 10 mins from a decent place

Agree with all these

Happy Days Fish and Chip Shop in Petticoat Lane is also a winner, you have BrickLane in walking distance too, do a Sunday market walk and try the streetfood

I tend to find that "sports bars" are almost universally brick.

That is true. Maybe I should have asked for pubs rather than sports bars. All my mates seem suddenly obsessed with booking tables now too, if I suggest anywhere they ask if we can book a table.

I like standing room only pubs and a kebab on the way home.

Back