• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Thread.

I've been to so many restaurants and places to eat in London since September I've kept a record of the good ones (and the crap ones so I remember to avoid them). I also have a meeting every few months a few minutes walk from Borough Market, always on a Friday morning finishing about lunchtime. Can't help myself in that place, love it.
Ginger Pig Sausage Rolls !!!!!

All the little ones are crap, think I'll order an Ocado in.

fudging freezing, can't work out how to turn the heating on.

are you sure you should be living alone yet...?

The cooker is an induction hob, had never used one, just needed someone to tell me about it.

As for the heating, this thing is like nothing I've ever seen before, fudging freezing last night so will be calling someone to look at it today.

The cooker is an induction hob, had never used one, just needed someone to tell me about it.

As for the heating, this thing is like nothing I've ever seen before, fudgeing freezing last night so will be calling someone to look at it today.

Man up...I thought you lot all went round topless.

I love induction hobs, just make sure a pan is already on the hob or else it won't let you turn it on. Also eveything cooks in record breaking time so you can't disappear for a few minutes and come back like on an electric hob. They heat up to the required setting near enough instantly.

As for the heating, this thing is like nothing I've ever seen before, fudgeing freezing last night so will be calling someone to look at it today.

Mate the are youtube videos for everything these days, I could not figure out our washing machine when we moved to the new place and ended up watching a video on youtube.

As someone said above a lot of induction hobs wont turn on unless a pot or pan is on it, ours for example if you take the pot off for a second to stir or add something it turns itself off, tinkles me right off when I am making pancakes in the mornings.

All the little ones are crap, think I'll order an Ocado in.

fudgeing freezing, can't work out how to turn the heating on.

The Tesco I'm talking about is a biggy, off the main road - not the Metro...

Having a bloke come round to look at the heating tonight, it is a odd electrical system as in an apartment block. I think one of the reasons it is so fudging cold is because one entire side of the apartment, two bed rooms, living area and kitchen, have floor to ceiling windows leading onto the balcony. Which means it is actually like a fudging sauna during the day time if the sun is out but fecking freezing at night.

Having a bloke come round to look at the heating tonight, it is a odd electrical system as in an apartment block. I think one of the reasons it is so fudgeing cold is because one entire side of the apartment, two bed rooms, living area and kitchen, have floor to ceiling windows leading onto the balcony. Which means it is actually like a fudgeing sauna during the day time if the sun is out but fecking freezing at night.

Try some black out curtains, they are good at keeping heat in.

Good idea.

Restaurant recommendation welcome also; I'm just a few mins walk from Minories / Aldgate tube.

Back