• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Lane, The Finale

since Enic took over everyone (with the obvious exception of that taco sherwood) has played their part

i'll defend Sugar too, yeah he didn't see the future clearly, but had he not stepped in the club would have been collateral against mirror group loans and we'd be a Saudi Sportswashing Machine/west ham/forest

This for me if it had not been for Sugar we would have ended up with the crook Maxwell, if that had happened i doubt very much we would have the club we have today. Never understand why some fans can not appreciate what he did.

Snubbed? More like reaping the consequences of his awful, greedy, lying, disloyal decisions.

No no you've got that wrong. I've read what Sky Andrew said, it was the clubs fault he wanted to stay with Spurs and they didn't negotiate with them. The transfer is not the issue we all don't want him to be there because he's black.

No no you've got that wrong. I've read what Sky Andrew said, it was the clubs fault he wanted to stay with Spurs and they didn't negotiate with them. The transfer is not the issue we all don't want him to be there because he's black.
Thanks for the clarification. I will immediately put him on the 'Wall of Legends' in my man cave.

Graham Roberts, Gazza will be there, Jurgen (again), Lineker, Ferdinand, Jennings, Ossie and Ricky, Lamela, Berba, Adele, Darren Anderton, Nicky Barmby, Sheringham, GHoddle, fat bast razor ruddock, Carr, Thorstvedt ... remaining members of the double winning team 1960-61. Jeez, too many for me. Oh Ginola. Waddle. NY Giants (my NFL team), Cena, Batista, 1991 FA Cup winning team, Mabbut,Ledders, Woody, Keano.

Jeez, just too many.

Come on then, who's going to be the random "you what?!" invite?...I'm thinking along the lines of the feeling you get when you see Nethercott playing for Spurs Legends.

Khumalo?

Sent from my E5823 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

No question who it has to be. He made an outstanding contribution to the club in his all-too-brief time with us. Clearly a huge influence on Pochettino:

Screen_Shot_2014-08-08_at_9.57.38_AM.0.png

Can't we just have female streakers running on to the pitch from every block and tunnel? And then celebrate by doing a jurgen just have to watch the Georgian that's a fan of ketsbia

It might also be fun to invite TV commentators to re-stage their great calls on famous Spurs goals, showing the play on video boards while standing alongside the players who scored them.

You could have a lot of fun with this - John Motson re-doing his immortal '...and STILL Ricky Veeelya!..." - or Barry Davies giving us the call once more on Gascoigne's Wembley monster: "OHHH, I SAY! That is Schoolboy's Own stuff..."

All become part of the fabric and folklore of the club's culture.

It might also be fun to invite TV commentators to re-stage their great calls on famous Spurs goals standing alongside the players who scored them.

You could have a lot of fun with this - John Motson re-doing his immortal '...and STILL Ricky Veeelya!..." - or Barry Davies giving us the call once more on Gascoigne's Wembley monster: "OHHH, I SAY! That is Schoolboy's Own stuff..."

All become part of the fabric of the club.

Or Martin Tyler to tell us we hadn't finished above Woolwich for 21 years

Back