• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Illuminati/Freemasons/The world is going to end

Dont know about 2012 but in 2013 this will happen

The Fourth Consciousness – A New Earth, a Higher Vibration

As the Earth goes through the radical changes, it is experiencing massive cleansing and renewal. It is beginning to vibrate much faster and will gradually move into a higher consciousness. That higher vibration is called the Fourth Consciousness.

This new Earth of the Fourth Consciousness is a place that will soon be ready to receive Man. This will be a place of Light and Love. It will be a world of unity, of harmony and of peace.

The Fourth Consciousness will provide those that choose to go there with the opportunity to use their creativity and imagination in limitless ways. And it will be a place of growing and learning and developing spiritually. The physical body will vibrate at a higher frequency.

The pace of Earth’s ascension to the Fourth Consciousness is steady and assured. Souls are experiencing what they chose for their own evolution; only you can address your journey. You choose your reaction to every situation and you have the power to change a negative to a positive by changing your thoughts. This is not a bit of delusion to trick you into feeling better; it is accepting the Light.

What you perceive of as time passing faster and faster is the effect of the higher energy planes in which you are living now, where everything is accelerating as Earth makes her way into the Fourth Consciousness.

I think we could start a whole new thread about this, but I have a certain belief in the above. I come from a family with very strong spiritual, rather than religious beliefs. I've immersed myself in education about this subject. A lot of things tie up, but that could be just because I want it to. Or maybe that's what the Universe is wanting me to see. Or maybe I should lay off the acid. I dunno....

With regards to the Illumanti, I let myself get VERY caught up in Secret Societies and conspiracy theories at a young age. I had to distance myself from reading and viewing up on these subjects because it was really beginning to affect me.

My opinion now is that whilst a lot is exaggerated and some is downright flimflam, there are some very valid truths behind certain revelations.

Back