• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Illuminati/Freemasons/The world is going to end

JellySpur

Espen Baardsen
I just wanted to know what everybody thought about these organisations, whether there are real or fake or semi-fake/historical whatever and whether there is any credence to any theories about the world ending.

Tbh I think most of it is a load of gonad*s and whilst it is very interesting I have to question the logic of a big organisation running the world and being so powerful and so secret that it puts hidden messages in to hip hop videos and architecture (and for what purpose exactly?). If there is somebody which is supposedly all powerful which controls the world why are there no real leaks of any kind? why are people who doubt it's existence still live? and why, if it is so powerful need to be so secret?

Also, if they (or them) exist well, who the hell are they?

Thanks, genuinely interested in others replies, I won't take the tinkle (that much) if you do believe in that stuff.

The Illuminati were meant to set a bomb off on the Tube during the Olympics. Biggest load of gonad*s ever.

Nothing to believe or not to believe with Freemasons. They exist, in fact I know at least 30 people who are members and I have been asked to join on numerous occasions.

Freemasons are very real. Mostly they just do charity work, have funny handshakes and help a brother out from time to time from what I understand

hmmm never realised that they were still active today, I knew the had been in the past but, had no idea about the present day, cheers :)

So the sensastionalist view of the freemasons is more or less gonad*s? and they're just a club really? or not?

usa-gagged.jpg

I don't believe in any grand conspiracy kind of secret ruling class behind global politics, industry and finance.

I have no problems believing that there are organizations where fairly powerful people meet and make sure interests are taken care of mutually and deals benefiting each other instead of outsiders are made.

In my opinion what I see as nonsense grand conspiracy theories are quite unfortunate as they act as red herrings stealing attention away from real issues of politics and power. In the US a very wealthy individual could almost openly buy someone the presidency and effectively making them one of the most powerful people in the world. The amount of lobbyists working in the open to sway the opinions of politicians is sickening. Those are real issues, lizard people not so much.

I don't believe in any grand conspiracy kind of secret ruling class behind global politics, industry and finance.

I have no problems believing that there are organizations where fairly powerful people meet and make sure interests are taken care of mutually and deals benefiting each other instead of outsiders are made.

In my opinion what I see as nonsense grand conspiracy theories are quite unfortunate as they act as red herrings stealing attention away from real issues of politics and power. In the US a very wealthy individual could almost openly buy someone the presidency and effectively making them one of the most powerful people in the world. The amount of lobbyists working in the open to sway the opinions of politicians is sickening. Those are real issues, lizard people not so much.

Braineclipse...Hi,

well there is some way that the rich classes keep on top...theres no doubt ..how much is a conscious conspiracy ,,I am not so sure the same as you ..mind you if you speak to a marskist [one who follows the teachings of Karl Marx..] they will tell you otherwise!

I am very Interested in ..well ufo's actually ..What you are talking about though the Illuminati I have not looked into so much ..but its the conspiracy theories of David Icke.

I like Ike very much although he does waffle on a bit. I.m not so sure about his thinking...but I do go along with him when he talkes about us being duped in life!

We certainly dont stand up forourselves and we take whats being dished out big time.................

Braineclipse...Hi,

well there is some way that the rich classes keep on top...theres no doubt ..how much is a conscious conspiracy ,,I am not so sure the same as you ..mind you if you speak to a marskist [one who follows the teachings of Karl Marx..] they will tell you otherwise!

I am very Interested in ..well ufo's actually ..What you are talking about though the Illuminati I have not looked into so much ..but its the conspiracy theories of David Icke.

I like Ike very much although he does waffle on a bit. I.m not so sure about his thinking...but I do go along with him when he talkes about us being duped in life!

We certainly dont stand up forourselves and we take whats being dished out big time.................

Hi... :)

Sure, there is a way for the rich classes to keep on top. I don't see the mystery though as that's pretty much to be expected with capitalism. If someone manages to create a solid profitable expanding business and hand down to the generations following that can then use the profit to invest in a diverse enough portfolio that again brings more profit the odds of them staying wealthy are very good. I don't see a mystery or anything unexpected.

Don't get me started on UFOs, at least not here and now, would be sure to be a massive derail of this thread :) (Yeah, I know I sneaked in with a slight bold there on the unidentified part, couldn't help myself).

Not quite sure who "we" are, assuming you live in a western democracy like myself we probably are among the lucky few in the history of the world that live in something that can be described as a fair society. The resulting complacency among most people is unfortunate, but we still are among the fairly few and very lucky people to do so thanks to some brilliant and brave people in our history (and a decent chunk of coincidence).

Hi... :)

Sure, there is a way for the rich classes to keep on top. I don't see the mystery though as that's pretty much to be expected with capitalism. If someone manages to create a solid profitable expanding business and hand down to the generations following that can then use the profit to invest in a diverse enough portfolio that again brings more profit the odds of them staying wealthy are very good. I don't see a mystery or anything unexpected.

Don't get me started on UFOs, at least not here and now, would be sure to be a massive derail of this thread :) (Yeah, I know I sneaked in with a slight bold there on the unidentified part, couldn't help myself).

Not quite sure who "we" are, assuming you live in a western democracy like myself we probably are among the lucky few in the history of the world that live in something that can be described as a fair society. The resulting complacency among most people is unfortunate, but we still are among the fairly few and very lucky people to do so thanks to some brilliant and brave people in our history (and a decent chunk of coincidence).

Well offcourse I bloody well live in the western democracy..LOL my background Walthamstow chingford Hackney... born 1950.

Unfortunately I am not a scholar..

Anyway... Ufo's oh dear..not sure what to think... but do you know how many stars there are out there ..you look up and think what is just going on..

that's why the jury is open for me.. nothing much concrete though.

There is an American guy named Ian Lungold who believed in the Mayern Calender .. I was really impressed on his ideas on youtube.. unbelievably he died some years ago .. His Idea about the beginning of consciousness and time until our present day does make sense about how sophistication is speeding up.

Like you though its still a mystery ,,but incredibly intriguing ...

Well offcourse I bloody well live in the western democracy..LOL my background Walthamstow chingford Hackney... born 1950.

Unfortunately I am not a scholar..

Anyway... Ufo's oh dear..not sure what to think... but do you know how many stars there are out there ..you look up and think what is just going on..

that's why the jury is open for me.. nothing much concrete though.

There is an American guy named Ian Lungold who believed in the Mayern Calender .. I was really impressed on his ideas on youtube.. unbelievably he died some years ago .. His Idea about the beginning of consciousness and time until our present day does make sense about how sophistication is speeding up.

Like you though its still a mystery ,,but incredibly intriguing ...

I too believe in the Mayan calendar. :) I don't believe that it even tries to predict the end of the world this year, nor that it could if the creators of it had wanted it to. Not much more than us turning from one year to the next, their calender comes to the end of a cycle this year, so you turn it around and start over again.

Fortunately we are pattern seeking animals, unfortunately we're not particularly good at distinguishing between real patterns and those we just see from coincidence.

Gifter, I'm going to be honest, I put this thread up with you in mind so, I'd be interested to listen to your opinion.

BrainEclipse, by all means derail the thread, it is random :) thats what randoms for isn't it? as long as what you've got to say is interesting i'm not sure it matters where it's said :)

I too believe in the Mayan calendar. :) I don't believe that it even tries to predict the end of the world this year, nor that it could if the creators of it had wanted it to. Not much more than us turning from one year to the next, their calender comes to the end of a cycle this year, so you turn it around and start over again.

Fortunately we are pattern seeking animals, unfortunately we're not particularly good at distinguishing between real patterns and those we just see from coincidence.

I may be wrong but, doesn't the end of the mayan calendar signify earth and the other planets in the milky way lining up?

I like to keep an open mind on it all as none of us really knows what goes on. I have watched a few youtube videos and read stuff on websites on UN/New world order and The club of Rome. Interesting stuff.

I may be wrong but, doesn't the end of the mayan calendar signify earth and the other planets in the milky way lining up?

"(...)when it comes to 2012 in particular, a major planetary alignment isn't in the cards, and certainly not on Dec. 21. These rare grand conjunction events only happen every couple of decades and the 2010s aren't one of them. One major alignment occurred in 1962, for example, and two others happened during 1982 and 2000. Not-so-amazingly, Earth pulled through."

http://science.howstuffworks.com/major-planetary-alignment-20121.htm

NASA say the same, here for example: http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html Some other questions about the end of the Mayan calendar and end of the world scare also answered on that site.

In short because of the distances involved the Moon has a lot more gravitational pull on the earth than the planets, even if they all lined up. Actually the sun has over 99% of the mass of our solar system, from what I can remember the moon has a greater influence on our tides than the sun. Needless to say that Jupiter, Mars and the rest of the planets lining up far away (further away than the Sun in the case of Jupiter) won't make a noticeable difference. Of course earth has survived several of these planet line-up events in the past as howstuffworks says, without any problems reported.

As a slight aside (since derails weren't frowned upon :) ) when talking about gravity and bogus claims, gravity is sometimes claimed to be part of how astrology works, however the gravitational pull on a baby being born from the doctor delivering the baby is greater than the pull of Jupiter...

Cheers :) I didn't know about the previous ones which should really put others minds at rest really, I tend to think these things are started by a drunk bloke saying something that doesn't really makes sense and remembering someone had said it the night before tells people about it and more people believe it and ala chinese whispers it gets explained, translated and dissected until it is a fully fledged prophecy.

Tbh I'm not sure scientific validation is the basis of belief in astrology :p

I find it hilarious that people think that celebrities are really reptilians from another planet and that that is the only way people can become famous, either through previously being a reptilian or by being taken over by a reptilian who replaces the original form of that person. I think it's all too much like the plot of the film 'They Live!' which is a great film but hilarious to believe that such concepts have any real basis to them.

I agree that there are circles of power who provide back scratching for each other but in which area of the World does this not exist at either a huge or small level? That is just simply part of a clique group rather than some version of supernatural beings or some evil syndicate spawn by the devil to take over.

As for the whole triangles and pyramids and the numbers of treble 6 and the symbolism taken from pop videos etc... well, you will either see what is there and make it in to something which it is not or the celebrity themselves is aware of this talk and tries to either fit in with the 'trend' or tries to have a bit of fun playing around with it.

Rihanna is one regularly cited individual but she is a wild one anyhows, she is both beautiful and has a sexual persona about her which she no doubt harnesses as it helps her to sell more records. I really doubt that she is any kind of weird alien reptile or part of a bigger power. If she is, then surely there will be some big power who would prefer the World not to know and stop messages appearing, I mean, if you were part of that group and not wanting to announce it publicly, would you not pull stops on any online reference of it? Or are the reptiles as stupid as the Aliens from the film Signs... the Aliens that visit Planet Earth to takeover, with a high % water and what is the weakness of these aliens... yup WATER!! Almost like Superman visiting a planet made entirely of Kryptonite where he will take on an impressively strong villain in an arm wrestle to the death!

Back