• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Illuminati/Freemasons/The world is going to end

I believe there is a new world order made up of the most powerful people in the world and a lot of brick is going due to this. For example Aids was man made and there is a cure the problem being is they let it loose on the poorer countries to reduce the population as the population is getting bigger but the world isnt (See whhere im going with this?)

I really do think the whole world is run by this "NWO" and there is some serious brick they are not telling us.

I believe there is a new world order made up of the most powerful people in the world and a lot of brick is going due to this. For example Aids was man made and there is a cure the problem being is they let it loose on the poorer countries to reduce the population as the population is getting bigger but the world isnt (See whhere im going with this?)

I really do think the whole world is run by this "NWO" and there is some serious brick they are not telling us.

WOW. Really?

Dont know about 2012 but in 2013 this will happen

The Fourth Consciousness – A New Earth, a Higher Vibration

As the Earth goes through the radical changes, it is experiencing massive cleansing and renewal. It is beginning to vibrate much faster and will gradually move into a higher consciousness. That higher vibration is called the Fourth Consciousness.

This new Earth of the Fourth Consciousness is a place that will soon be ready to receive Man. This will be a place of Light and Love. It will be a world of unity, of harmony and of peace.

The Fourth Consciousness will provide those that choose to go there with the opportunity to use their creativity and imagination in limitless ways. And it will be a place of growing and learning and developing spiritually. The physical body will vibrate at a higher frequency.

The pace of Earth’s ascension to the Fourth Consciousness is steady and assured. Souls are experiencing what they chose for their own evolution; only you can address your journey. You choose your reaction to every situation and you have the power to change a negative to a positive by changing your thoughts. This is not a bit of delusion to trick you into feeling better; it is accepting the Light.

What you perceive of as time passing faster and faster is the effect of the higher energy planes in which you are living now, where everything is accelerating as Earth makes her way into the Fourth Consciousness.

As the Earth goes through the radical changes, it is experiencing massive cleansing and renewal. It is beginning to vibrate much faster and will gradually move into a higher consciousness. That higher vibration is called the Fourth Consciousness.

This new Earth of the Fourth Consciousness is a place that will soon be ready to receive Man. This will be a place of Light and Love. It will be a world of unity, of harmony and of peace.

The Fourth Consciousness will provide those that choose to go there with the opportunity to use their creativity and imagination in limitless ways. And it will be a place of growing and learning and developing spiritually. The physical body will vibrate at a higher frequency.

The pace of Earth’s ascension to the Fourth Consciousness is steady and assured. Souls are experiencing what they chose for their own evolution; only you can address your journey. You choose your reaction to every situation and you have the power to change a negative to a positive by changing your thoughts. This is not a bit of delusion to trick you into feeling better; it is accepting the Light.

What you perceive of as time passing faster and faster is the effect of the higher energy planes in which you are living now, where everything is accelerating as Earth makes her way into the Fourth Consciousness.

Also here

http://2012thesymphony.com/string-m...theory-predicts-a-shift-to-the-4th-dimension/

Does knowing or not knowing make a difference to anyone?

Will you still go home, have your dinner, watch the box, have a bath, go to bed, wake up, have breakfast, go to work wait for the weekend etc etc? Yes you will. Because if you don't, and stand on the corner of Parliament Sq with a NWO banner people will laugh and point at you.

Point being it makes no odds to me or you what occurs - I vote and have a voice just like everybody else but that's all. Whether it's heard or not is a different matter

. I subscribe to the philosphy of; I have a life, it's mine to live and I can chose exactly what I want to do with it - it's finite and I haven't a clue when it will end so I make sure I enjoy all of the things/people I want to enjoy.

Life is simple this way!

Also here

http://2012thesymphony.com/string-m...theory-predicts-a-shift-to-the-4th-dimension/

What a load of brick.

Will you still go home, have your dinner, watch the box, have a bath, go to bed, wake up, have breakfast, go to work wait for the weekend etc etc? Yes you will. Because if you don't, and stand on the corner of Parliament Sq with a NWO banner people will laugh and point at you.

Point being it makes no odds to me or you what occurs - I vote and have a voice just like everybody else but that's all. Whether it's heard or not is a different matter

. I subscribe to the philosphy of; I have a life, it's mine to live and I can chose exactly what I want to do with it - it's finite and I haven't a clue when it will end so I make sure I enjoy all of the things/people I want to enjoy.Life is simple this way!

But what makes you choose to do the things you do.. or live they way you do?
How do you not know that you could be happier if you lived differently and didn't just try to fit in?
Or is that your point.. that people will laugh or look down on you etc if you don't conform so it's best to just conform and make the best of it and try not to think about it?

Also here

Obviously complete hogwash.

However, with a timeline and some fairly specific testable claims in there at least it can be disproved when the time comes.

In short, if this is true we should expect a substantial number of people to show astonishing levels of both creativity and imagination next year... I won't be holding my breath :)

Obviously complete hogwash.

However, with a timeline and some fairly specific testable claims in there at least it can be disproved when the time comes.

In short, if this is true we should expect a substantial number of people to show astonishing levels of both creativity and imagination next year... I won't be holding my breath :)

maybe there is hope for Jenas

Seems very very vague. Is this a genuinely held belief or is this just a different viewpoint sort of thing your posting? (not taking the tinkle at all, just curious. If it reads as me taking the tinkle, i'm not)

. I subscribe to the philosphy of; I have a life, it's mine to live and I can chose exactly what I want to do with it - it's finite and I haven't a clue when it will end so I make sure I enjoy all of the things/people I want to enjoy.

Life is simple this way!

IMO it does make a difference because if there is something that controls everyone you can work to expose that organisation/body snatchers/person and even if you can't at least you'd know and would have tried, whilst it would be frightening and possibly maddening I would want to know. I may be happier not knowing but, I'd rather know and be sad than taking part in pointless monotony all the while a bloke in a massive chair laughs about it.

Ignorance maybe be bliss but, bliss is a dirty word.

b-But, who are they? (once again not taking the tinkle, just curious. Sorry if I get repetitive but, my time on other forums has forced me to clarify my stance on something because I tend to say things that tinkle people off or have a completely different meaning to that person)

Interesting thread. This seems to be a subject that more and more people are becoming aware of and interested in.

The link below is to a shockingly poorly made / edited video with the most annoying narrator, but it has some really interesting conjecture in it. Personally I think it goes a bit too far, but still feel that there is a lot of truth in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyn73ARRKls

The population levels now, and forecast for the rest of the century cannot be supported - there are not enough resources, including food, to sustain that number of people. I can't believe those in power won't try to "address" this problem.

PS Or maybe Jelly Spur is Illuminati and is just trying to find out who is on his case!

Last edited:
Ever wondered why you wake up slightly before an alarm clock goes off? Thats me. Why a car alarm just randomly goes off? Thats me.
Why you always seem to be stuck in traffic? That's partly me, the rest is orchestrated by your work colleagues so they can get all the good biscuits before you.
I could continue but, I've been outside today so that's my fill. So there.

Interesting thread. This seems to be a subject that more and more people are becoming aware of and interested in.

The link below is to a shockingly poorly made / edited video with the most annoying narrator, but it has some really interesting conjecture in it. Personally I think it goes a bit too far, but still feel that there is a lot of truth in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyn73ARRKls

The population levels now, and forecast for the rest of the century cannot be supported - there are not enough resources, including food, to sustain that number of people. I can't believe those in power won't try to "address" this problem.

PS Or maybe Jelly Spur is Illuminati and is just trying to find out who is on his case!

This much is obvious.

China have a one child policy. Something similar would probably be needed most places. Of course you would have to get the religious people convinced that contraception is a good idea, might take a while.

Certainly nothing in the problem of overpopulation to warrant speculations about grand conspiracies as far as I can tell. Solutions are needed, as with most problems.

Seems very very vague. Is this a genuinely held belief or is this just a different viewpoint sort of thing your posting? (not taking the tinkle at all, just curious. If it reads as me taking the tinkle, i'm not)

If this is actually something marky believes in I need to seriously work on my reading comprehension skills.

Here's the bit that intrigues me; if you believe that this life is a monotonous rat race, which it mostly is and our lives are being controlled which, to an extent they are, would any step outside this norm be a step away from planned or do they intend you to step away?

If every decision is telegraphed from what you eat at the pub to what time you go to bed, then to slightly alter that pattern might seem to be taking control of your life or alternatively might just be a different option that those in power have over how you lead your life. You try to set yourself free, they pretend to let you before laughing as, in time, you realise that you are still not holding the reins of your life and that really you didn't escape, they were just pretending to give themselves a bit of fun.

Stick your illuminati.

There i said it, if this is my last ever post on GG, you know theyre real ;)

Letting you get away with this is exactly what the illuminati would do to hide their existence...

(Slightly serious: As a result most conspiracy theories are unfalsifiable, part of the problem with them)

Back