• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The greatest..

Mumorn

Vic Buckingham
4rq44n.jpg

THAT'S MORE fudging LIKE IT!!

El Phenomenom

He looks a lot happier in the first picture. Could be because he has lollypops stuck to his chest and not an apple in his hand.

My all time favourite player. Ridicoulusly talented footballer. My guess is that Messi would have a lot more records still to break if he hadn't been so injury ravaged.

Absolute legend. Find it sad that many people will say Cristiano was a better player.

People forget just how incredible he was. O Fenômeno. Obrigado my friend. Despite his tranny escapade, he remains one of my biggest inspirations of all time

http://backpagefootball.com/ronaldo-luis-nazario-de-lima-a-tribute-to-o-fenomeno/37372/

Why should that have any bearing on what you think of him???? if he was gay would you say that you still liked him despite being a poof? so why do you think it acceptable to pick on a section of society whose rights are often picked on and abused but no one stands up for them. Im disgusted at your bigotry here but as you are on the whole excellent poster i will let it go this time.

Trannys have rights to and have to take a lot of unfair abuse when they go out dressed up if they are not totally convincing, transgender hate crimes is the growing hate crime in this country. How would you like to shave 3 times in a day just so you could have a smooth face to apply make up onto when you go out on a friday night? no one ever thinks about what they have to go through.

Why should that have any bearing on what you think of him???? if he was gay would you say that you still liked him despite being a poof? so why do you think it acceptable to pick on a section of society whose rights are often picked on and abused but no one stands up for them. Im disgusted at your bigotry here but as you are on the whole excellent poster i will let it go this time.

Trannys have rights to and have to take a lot of unfair abuse when they go out dressed up if they are not totally convincing, transgender hate crimes is the growing hate crime in this country. How would you like to shave 3 times in a day just so you could have a smooth face to apply make up onto when you go out on a friday night? no one ever thinks about what they have to go through.

Mate you are absolutely spot on. I'm glad you pulled me up on that, made me realise my views there. I guess it's more the fact that the whole thing was considered a scandal after him dropping his girlfriend off and then picking up these three tranny prostitutes. Whole thing was reported as sounding quite sleazy.

Regardless, the guy will always be a legend in my eyes and an inspiration.

Mate you are absolutely spot on. I'm glad you pulled me up on that, made me realise my views there. I guess it's more the fact that the whole thing was considered a scandal after him dropping his girlfriend off and then picking up these three tranny prostitutes. Whole thing was reported as sounding quite sleazy.

Regardless, the guy will always be a legend in my eyes and an inspiration.

Well we have prejudice it is natural, i hate the scots but i fight it because i understand that it is wrong to hate. Im going to send you a PM to help you grow as a man or a woman.

A fine player but not even close to being the greatest

Really? I would argue that. He would always enter my thoughts when thinking of the greats. I think if he didn't have the injuries he would have been right up there. And for the sheer fact that he reinvented himself as a player and still remained at the top is incredible.

For people to slam him as lazy is unbelievable. For anyone to have the courage to come back from 3 cruciate knee ligament injuries is truly inspiring.

Really? I would argue that. He would always enter my thoughts when thinking of the greats. I think if he didn't have the injuries he would have been right up there. And for the sheer fact that he reinvented himself as a player and still remained at the top is incredible.

For people to slam him as lazy is unbelievable. For anyone to have the courage to come back from 3 cruciate knee ligament injuries is truly inspiring.

But for the injuries possibly but the list gets a lot longer when you start taking that into account.

But for the injuries possibly but the list gets a lot longer when you start taking that into account.

Name a few in your opinion? Just interested.

Even Zizou says Ronie is the greatest. (although they are good pals)

Name a few in your opinion? Just interested.

Even Zizou says Ronie is the greatest. (although they are good pals)

The best two that I have seen are Maradona and Messi. I'd have Ronaldo in the chasing pack. I'm excluding players that I am too young to have seen live from this.

I guess for me, he was THE player to look up to when growing up. Seeing him from his early days, eagerly watching out for this young superstar talent at the 94 world cup, watching a few PSV games, the Umbro Cup and then Barcelona. That goal v Compestela was frightening. It was the equivalent of Jonah Lomu just tearing through players but with poise, power, balance and then the finish. Sir Bobby was in awe.

The 98 world cup,he announced his arrival to superstardom. But that final, the convulsions haunted him. But his world cup scoring legacy had begun. He recovered to win the Copa America, top scoring again.

Then watching him almost single handedly challenge Juve and Zizou, Davids, Del Piero and co for the studetto. The elastic, the stepover, this guy trademarked them. He redefined the modern player in my mind. Unplayable.

That first cruciate injury was devastating. Returning after a year he then broke down within minutes of his comeback.

He never was the same. The way he would be able to turn within a flash, pick it up from the halfway line and tear through the heart of the opposition. Now he reinvented himself as a poacher. But his goal scoring prowess never faltered. For him to return after 2 years out and inspire Brazil (a brazil side who just about qualified without him) and bury the ghosts of four years before to top score it he tournament and score two in the final... Unbelievable.

Ahhh memories. Like I say, I guess my view is skewed as he was for me the player of my generation.

The best two that I have seen are Maradona and Messi. I'd have Ronaldo in the chasing pack. I'm excluding players that I am too young to have seen live from this.

I agree with this. I so wish we had seen just how good Ronie would have gone to be without the cruciate injuries

Back