• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

It is beyond a joke to think he could even be considered for a spot in the England squad, even if he was back in March. What happened to playing your way into contention?

It is beyond a joke to think he could even be considered for a spot in the England squad, even if he was back in March. What happened to playing your way into contention?
He's England's most amazing football player. After all, who can (allegedly) sniff things, smoke things, be injured most of the time and still walk upright? Joke Wheelchair!

Arseblog claims the 23-year-old has suffered an adverse reaction to his return to full training.

The England international had targeted mid-March as his return date, however Wheelchair's latest setback could push that date back to the end of the Premier League season.

A number of sources are claiming the new development in Wheelchair's battle with the chronic injury means he will now miss the entire Premier League season, throwing his Euro 2016 hopes into doubt.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...hair-suffers-another-injury-setback-live.html

Wenger will say he's fit (despite not playing him) and he will be named in the squad this summer.

Where's the LMAO emoji when you need it?

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Aint that the truth.....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tomas-rosicky-out-six-weeks-7280556

Tomas Rosicky out for SIX WEEKS after picking up injury in Arsenal's FA Cup win against Burnley

The Czech midfielder made his first Gunners appearance since May on Saturday, but damaged a thigh muscle

Arsenal-v-Burnley.jpg

Fleeting appearance: Rosicky came back on Saturday but picked up another injury
Tomas Rosicky is out for six weeks after suffering a devastating injury setback on his comeback.

Veteran midfielder Rosicky made his first appearance of the season as a 71st minute substitute in the FA Cup win over Burnley.

But Rosicky - who had not played after groin surgery in the summer - damaged a thigh muscle after coming on and will now undergo tests and scans to establish the extent of the injury.

But the Arsenal schemer fears the worst and it could signal the end of his career st the Emirates as he is out of contract this summer.

It is yet another injury blow for Arsene Wenger whose season had been disrupted by losing key players and Jack Wheelchair and Santi Cazorla are still out.

=====

Just a coincidence...

That doesn't apply to England's saviour aka the new Gazza.

Alli and Barkley have had better seasons this season than Wheelchair has ever produced in his "career".

I hate them as much as anyone if not more, but it is weird how they get so many injuries year after year. You would think it was a relatively easy thing to fix, spunk a load of money and get the best physios and sport science guys and new softer pitches at the training ground.

I refuse to link to that brick hole of a site, but I would highly recommend reading the Arsenal vs Southampton match thread on arse-mania. Pure gold.

Let's hope we don't fudge this up.

I will, however, leave this here:

Gunners boss Wenger confronted referee Lee Mason and accused him of missing a string of decisions during Arsenal’s frustrating stalemate.

Wenger said: “It’s always the same with you.” But Koeman then saw the exchange and confronted Wenger before replying: “It’s always the same with you.”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsene-wenger-involved-tunnel-bust-7297928
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsene-wenger-involved-tunnel-bust-7297928

I refuse to link to that brick hole of a site, but I would highly recommend reading the Arsenal vs Southampton match thread on arse-mania. Pure gold.

Let's hope we don't fudge this up.
I had to have a look. Some of their comments make this place look the model of restraint. Nice to see them squirm though.

Anyway there are just too many games to go to make any sort of predictions this season yet. Everyone down to 6th is still well in the mix.

Only 3 points taken from the last 12 available for le goons.
I am worried about April though when I think, owing to a relatively easy fixture list, Arsenal will claw their way back to the top of the table. So the more points they drop now the bigger the task in April.

they looked pretty handy tonight, they'll have played worse than that and won 5-0, a mixture of good keeping, last ditch defending and walcott profligacy was the story today

I am worried about April though when I think, owing to a relatively easy fixture list, Arsenal will claw their way back to the top of the table. So the more points they drop now the bigger the task in April.

Failing to spot these easy games. Watford(h), West Ham(a), Palace(h), Sunderland(a), Norwich(h). Norwich maybe put they'll be in full on fighting for relegation mode. Sunderland the same.

Arsenal have 9 point from 7 games, 1 win in their last 6 away games and they're still 2nd favourite for the league!?!

Back