• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

You probably can't see but those headphones he is wearing above are actually official arsenal merchandise also

He's a regular character on Arsenal Fan TV, a YT channel, which interviews supporters after games, along with Claude, 'Bully' and various other mental cases - must-see TV whenever they lose, their meltdowns are what i imagine half of our in-game OMT posters to be like IRL :p

I watched some of their videos and now YouTube thinks I am a gooner.

You guys should probably use a proxy, VPN, or a dark web browser if you want to indulge in such sordid pleasures in future.

Very worried about these fokkers this season. Normally I would be convinced that they would blow it after February, but the league is wide open and one of the most mediocre top 4 we've had in a long time. Could bear them winning the title the Gooners fans would be unbearable. On a positive note, we could get a top 4 place.

Very worried about these fokkers this season. Normally I would be convinced that they would blow it after February, but the league is wide open and one of the most mediocre top 4 we've had in a long time. Could bear them winning the title the Gooners fans would be unbearable. On a positive note, we could get a top 4 place.

I was thinking about this earlier. They will never have a better chance at winning the title. I wonder if they pulled this off, Wenger might decide to bow out on a high.

I was thinking about this earlier. They will never have a better chance at winning the title. I wonder if they pulled this off, Wenger might decide to bow out on a high.

Wenger blew it in pre-season, the decision not to strengthen was unbelievable, especially after seeing the first couple of games.

Had they bought two 30M players (one a striker), they would probably be odds on favorites to win the league ...

You can't win the league with Walnutt & Giroud ...

Wenger blew it in pre-season, the decision not to strengthen was unbelievable, especially after seeing the first couple of games.

Had they bought two 30M players (one a striker), they would probably be odds on favorites to win the league ...

I agree (and said so in the summer) but everyone is dropping points, if that carries on until Christmas then we need to start thinking about it

Yep, they've just been really lucky with injuries. They're only two or three injuries away from being a very, very normal team.

they'll play like this until they start to believe they can win it, then the arseholes will start twitching, they'll lose a game to someone brick, and wenger will crucify the squads confidence whilst trying to publicly defend them

Back