• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

they'll play like this until they start to believe they can win it, then the arseholes will start twitching, they'll lose a game to someone brick, and wenger will crucify the squads confidence whilst trying to publicly defend them

Interesting; what do you mean by this? And can you give an example in the past when he has done this?

Interesting; what do you mean by this? And can you give an example in the past when he has done this?

when he comes out claiming that they are young and inexperienced, that recent events will make them stronger and that they have turned a corner, then they realise that they are in fact not that experienced, certainly not compared to the multiple title winners in the squads around them, oh crumbs

It amazes me that some of our fans still panic about this. It happens every single year, without fail.

Goons start well, everyone flaps, fixtures pile up in December/Jan, they get a good kicking away at Stoke/Sunderland, goons flop, out of the running in all competitions by the end of Feb, normal service resumes.

It amazes me that some of our fans still panic about this. It happens every single year, without fail.

Goons start well, everyone flaps, fixtures pile up in December/Jan, they get a good kicking away at Stoke/Sunderland, goons flop, out of the running in all competitions by the end of Feb, normal service resumes.

What happens if they don't qualify for the next round of the Champions League?

I see both Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain went off injured today.

I do not wish injuries on payers but I do hope they have at least 2 weeks off so they are both fully recovered

Don't rate AOC personally, just a bit of a work horse but could really do with Walcott missing our game - he always plays well against us

I do not wish injuries on payers but I do hope they have at least 2 weeks off so they are both fully recovered
Me neither, but if there are any exceptions it would have to be Walcott, Costa and Adam. Will we see a hattrick tonight?

Not long ago arsenal s kids would get them to the semis most seasons. Now their kids look way out of their depth and the passy passy philosophy has fallen away along with any kind of academy supply line.

Even in the interview afterwards wenger called them f#cking useless. (paraphrasing)

Not long ago Ar5ena1 s kids would get them to the semis most seasons. Now their kids look way out of their depth and the passy passy philosophy has fallen away along with any kind of academy supply line.

Even in the interview afterwards wenger called them f#cking useless. (paraphrasing)
There were not that many kids in the starting line up really. 8 first teamers + 3 kids, and this went to 7 genuine first teamers after both Walcott and Chambermaid got crocked.

Oxlade was subbed as a precaution. He felt a little tight in his hamstring. Won't be away for long (unfortunately). Walcott on the other hand, might be out for a few weeks with a thigh injury (hopefully)

Wow didn't see the Sheffield weds result coming. Isn't there a stat somewhere to say that Arsenal have never lost in the cups to lower league opposition whilst Whinger has been in charge?

Back