• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Gabriel pulled out of the Brasil squad saying the same

I’d be interested to see if Gabriel plays. I remember when Brazil played England in a friendly at Wembley circa 5-6 years ago and inevitably a handful of English players pulled out and precisely zero Brazilians pulled out. Not sure what it is like now but they always used to see playing for Brazil as the pinnacle, above club football.

I’d be interested to see if Gabriel plays. I remember when Brazil played England in a friendly at Wembley circa 5-6 years ago and inevitably a handful of English players pulled out and precisely zero Brazilians pulled out. Not sure what it is like now but they always used to see playing for Brazil as the pinnacle, above club football.
Plays when as he has pulled out of their squad for these games

How has nothing happened with him yet!? It's been years now hasn't it? Is he just gonna spend his life avoiding certain unnamed countries for the rest of his life?
Have to assume the evidence in the UK isn’t enough
One offence was in Spain and the evidence shared on social media was clear but that didn’t count due to a quirk with Brexit

If you look at the back lash both Robinho and Dani Alves are getting, it makes it even worse that Arsenal have potentially helped cover up a rapist and supported him along the way.

If you look at the back lash both Robinho and Dani Alves are getting, it makes it even worse that Arsenal have potentially helped cover up a rapist and supported him along the way.
Clubs are damned if they do and damned if they don’t
I just find it odd that it’s been so long

Alves is a strange case. He was jailed before and during the trial when still presumed innocent, but then released after being found guilty while he appeals.

Back