• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

He didn’t start the season well but he is the heartbeat if that side and should have got POTY for me last season
I'd say he's the single reason they are so good now, he makes them tick. His vision and ability to play for and through his teammates is exceptional, and the kind of midfielder that can make anybody look good alongside him. I'm so sad we didn't go for him when he was rotting away in Madrid. With our "special albeit one way relationship" and so on...

Hopefully he will do an Eriksen soon and suddenly and without warning become a shadow of himself. Perhaps we could send agent 005 Verthongen over there.

I'd say he's the single reason they are so good now, he makes them tick. His vision and ability to play for and through his teammates is exceptional, and the kind of midfielder that can make anybody look good alongside him. I'm so sad we didn't go for him when he was rotting away in Madrid. With our "special albeit one way relationship" and so on...

Hopefully he will do an Eriksen soon and suddenly and without warning become a shadow of himself. Perhaps we could send agent 005 Verthongen over there.

And his missus

I disagree with him on that. It’s the target as far as I’m concerned.
Me too. Initially, The target would have been higher, but as the season has progressed, CL has become the only viable target. It won't define the season, but it's the most we can achieve, so therefore has to be the target now.

Me too. Initially, The target would have been higher, but as the season has progressed, CL has become the only viable target. It won't define the season, but it's the most we can achieve, so therefore has to be the target now.
Watch his pressers

Still think it’s too early to rejoice in their demise. Obviously you’d fancy Emirates Marketing Project to go on and win it but it only takes one slip up and they’re back in it. Hopefully Emirates Marketing Project continue putting teams to the sword and boosting the GD.

Back