• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Would boehly go for poch? All he's won is a french league and cup.

I think so. Thats pretty much all Tuchel had won before Chelsea too.

I get the impression from Boehly that his football knowledge is pretty limited, it'll be someone he's seen on TV a lot.

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes for Lampard, completely oblivious to him having been in the job before.

I think so. Thats pretty much all Tuchel had won before Chelsea too.

I get the impression from Boehly that his football knowledge is pretty limited, it'll be someone he's seen on TV a lot.

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes for Lampard, completely oblivious to him having been in the job before.

Boehly didn't hire tuchel. Could see him going for pioli, mancini or simeone over poch. He might even think jesse is doing a good job at leeds.

You wouldn't be surprised if 4 of those teams made up the bottom 5 or 6 come the end of the season.

However you can't argue with maximum points from 5 games at the start of the season i suppose.
Absolutely this, you can only beat what’s put in front of you, but they (the media, pundits and their fans) seem to be oblivious to the standard of opposition they’ve faced.

Absolutely this, you can only beat what’s put in front of you, but they (the media, pundits and their fans) seem to be oblivious to the standard of opposition they’ve faced.

The media are trying to either sell the product (premier league) or a story. They'll hype or dramatise everything to do so. It's how they make money. Saying they're doing alright doesn't do that.

As the old saying goes you can only beat what is in front of you and they have done that 5 times so far
But did you not expect them to beat these teams too?
3 home games which were plumb ones to have
2 away again vs teams that toking wise … I’d back then to win every day of the week

Back