• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

I reckon both Sanchez and Ozil will be there until the summer. Both will have a great WC and then look for a big money move elsewhere. Was looking forward to watching Arsenal fan TV today - I am sure "blud, fam" will be apoplectic with only getting a draw against the Spammers. He'll probably be calling for Wenger to be put in the Tower and have the key thrown away.

Personally I think Wenger and Bold are doing a marvellous job and long may it continue. Can't see them getting top 4 this year again, happy to see them back in the Europa league. I think 2nd through to 4th will be between us, Utd and the Chavs - Arse and the 'dippers just aren't up to much.
If Sanchez is gonna use the World Cup as a shop window for a move, he'll be short of options, as Chile didn't qualify...

Arsenal have taken 74 % of their points at home so far this season. That's the highest percentage in the league and something you usually see with teams fighting against relegation. Everton on 72 % is the only other top half side over 60 %.

I go on Arsenal mania forum to read their site when they lose or draw and especially when we win and last nights game there wasn’t one mention of Kane equalling Shearers record, it’s quite funny. It’s like they blank it from their mind that we have one of the best striker in the world on our books.

There’s also one proper bellend called Youssif who can’t speak any English and talks absolute bollox all the time. That site is hilarious and most of them come across as proper bellends. I know we have them (Im one!) but I think we talk sense and can recognise a decent team. It’s like they are jealous of every other decent team and the fact that they are proper brick now. At least when they were good and we were brick we knew it and accepted it. They don’t recognise it at all.

That’s why I despise arsenal more than any other club, their fans are arrogant and most of them are plastic new wannabes too from when they moved to The Immigrants. None of them probably ever went to Highbury or have even heard of it.

Last edited:
This is brilliant the helmet has loads of money every year to spend but chooses not to

In reference to Jose Mourinho's comments about not being able to spend enough at Manchester United, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says he has "been in that position for 21 years" so will "not start to complain now".

This is brilliant the helmet has loads of money every year to spend but chooses not to

In reference to Jose Mourinho's comments about not being able to spend enough at Manchester United, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says he has "been in that position for 21 years" so will "not start to complain now".

That's because his priority is to prove he's right and everyone else is wrong, winning the league or CL is not important, in any other top club in europe he would have been sacked.

Palace could easily have got a draw if Zaha could head a football... 5 yards out and he closes his eyes and tries a huge head swipe and the ball hits his shoulder. Pretty amateurish attempt, all he had to do was nut it 5 yards, something anyone who plays football should be able to do.

Palace could easily have got a draw if Zaha could head a football... 5 yards out and he closes his eyes and tries a huge head swipe and the ball hits his shoulder. Pretty amateurish attempt, all he had to do was nut it 5 yards, something anyone who plays football should be able to do.
https://www.themag.co.uk/assets/moussa-sissoko-team-lineup-photo-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-united-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-650x400.jpg

https://www.themag.co.uk/assets/moussa-sissoko-team-lineup-photo-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-united-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-650x400.jpg

Most can, but few can control were the ball is going, it goes against our natural instinct to put our head in the way of danger. I would put money on Eriksen, Lamela or Son hitting the target with a header.

I go on Arsenal mania forum to read their site when they lose or draw and especially when we win and last nights game there wasn’t one mention of Kane equalling Shearers record, it’s quite funny. It’s like they blank it from their mind that we have one of the best striker in the world on our books.

There’s also one proper bellend called Youssif who can’t speak any English and talks absolute bollox all the time. That site is hilarious and most of them come across as proper bellends. I know we have them (Im one!) but I think we talk sense and can recognise a decent team. It’s like they are jealous of every other decent team and the fact that they are proper brick now. At least when they were good and we were brick we knew it and accepted it. They don’t recognise it at all.

That’s why I despise arsenal more than any other club, their fans are arrogant and most of them are plastic new wannabes too from when they moved to The Immigrants. None of them probably ever went to Highbury or have even heard of it.
Feel your pain sir although these days I save the most dislike for the blue scum from the Kings road

Back