• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Sanchez is def going to City, nailed on

Ozil has a good set of options, he could get a bumper deal at Arsenal onthe basis its huge PR trouble losing both so Arsenal could go all in on him. Thats a lose lose for the,

It is incredible. They hung onto Sanchez in the hope they’d win a trophy/get back in CL. I see the logic IF the harmony within their squad was strong. It isn’t. There is another of those divides which Wenger seems to ignore/not handle properly. Sanchez is gone, and if Ozil stays it is because they are giving him ownership
of the club or something. It is an extraordinary state of affairs. Without Sanchez and Ozil this season, they are mid-table.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I assume Wenger is still wandering around the streets of Woolwich in his big zip-up sleeping-bag coat, crying into his little wire frame glasses, tears rolling down his grey, wrinkled cheeks, wondering where it all went wrong.

Here’s hoping for a tragic end to his career in 2018

I assume Wenger is still wandering around the streets of Woolwich in his big zip-up sleeping-bag coat, crying into his little wire frame glasses, tears rolling down his grey, wrinkled cheeks, wondering where it all went wrong.

Like the rest of the world you're wrong and he's right. He's an intelligent, urbane man in a world of hairy arsed fools, and we should all consider ourselves lucky that such a brilliant person graces us with his presence.

This joke has been going on for too long. Have mercy and give the man some velcro already!

Arsene%20Wenger%20broken%20zip-thumb-400x212-2981.gif

Arsene-Wenger-Struggles-to-Zip-Up-Jacket.gif

32756_original.gif

wenger-zipper-gif.gif

untitled-2.gif

Back