• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

Maybe change the name of this thread as we don’t seem to have much ‘fight’ in the league these last few games.

Just had a look at the fixtures of Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd tomorrow to make myself feel better about today.

Nope. Watford and Brighton at home in London and Huddersfield away for Man Utd. Crap.

Just had a look at the fixtures of Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd tomorrow to make myself feel better about today.

Nope. Watford and Brighton at home in London and Huddersfield away for Man Utd. Crap.

United are getting 6 from 6

Arsenal and Chelsea at worst 4

Really, really need Cardiff and Wolves wins today

I think Chelsea are now favs for 3rd. I dont see us beating Everton unfortunately so need a favour from either Brighton or Burnley

Think we are done . Heads and legs have gone. Loss Wednesday night and can’t see us beating Everton .

Ultimately, it comes down to what it came down to about 6 or 7 games back -- win our home game(s) and we will get Champions League football (and possibly 3rd place).

The Mock Execution For 4th, where we throw it away and keep waiting for the coup de grace to arrive every week - and somehow it never does. :p

My fear is that I question whether we are good enough to beat Everton without Son and Kane. I question where the goals will come from

I didnt realise but Fulham are apparently on a decent run...just when we need Wolves to beat them so that Everton has nothing to play for next week

Back