• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

I see that Sebastion Rode has signed for Dortmund, it appears we were interested in signing him but he preferred to stay in BL with a coach he has known since a boy. An other case of a player going where he wants to go. Of course this wont stop the mindless group who accuse the club of doing nothing to sign players as all we have to do is say we are Tottenham and they go weak at the knees. Maybe we could have offered more and paid more wages and got a player who would have been joining us as a second choice and against his real ambition, but these things are un-important.
Who said this?
No one here is blaming the Club on Rode.
Defending or attacking the Club at all times, without objectivity can't be good.

Who said this?
No one here is blaming the Club on Rode.
Defending or attacking the Club at all times, without objectivity can't be good.

Hang around mate if it's not Rode it will be someone else, some people can't wait to blame the club about signings particularly when other clubs start get new players.

Hang around mate if it's not Rode it will be someone else, some people can't wait to blame the club about signings particularly when other clubs start get new players.
People get frustrated, they want to see us compete and punch our weight. But they just want the best for the Club, I wouldn't castigate them, unless they are critical that we haven't signed players like Aubamayeng, Weigl, Sane, Witsel etc let alone Bale, as now are in the CL league he has the option to be a WHL legend greater than Cliff Jones.
That is just unreasonable.

However, I do expect us to have made an effort this season

And certainly have them signed by the season after next!!!

(Having a zero net spend is not an option.)

Well make sure you keep saying it just incase some lucky sod has managed to miss it up until now :p

I just get so fed up with the moaning, if I don't like a magazine, tv show, film star or performer because they are not doing what I like I stop buy, listening or watching I don't go on and on for years. It seems they love the fact we don't sign someone it proves them right.

I think the only thing worse than those who moan about Levy is people complaining about them before they've had the chance to moan
What about the people that moan that the only thing worse than those who moan about Levy is people complaining about them before they've had the chance to moan? :D

What about the people that moan that the only thing worse than those who moan about Levy is people complaining about them before they've had the chance to moan? :D

And what about the people who moan about the people that moan about the people who moan about the people ..... My head is hurting. That might be DL's fault. Or might be the people's fault.

People get frustrated, they want to see us compete and punch our weight. But they just want the best for the Club,

Of course, but most of the time the complaints end up in a way that just silly, like saying "Why didn't the club try to bought this and that player? Levy out!" How can some saying that the club didn't try? We know jacks**t about whats happening. The only information we are relying on is what´s written in the papers, twitter, agents, etc, and we all know how realiable that information usually are.

So under those circumstances, it just unfair to accuse the club for not doing anything.

Mirror report we hope to sign Janssen in the next few days and that Southampton are 'resigned to losing' Wanyama to us.
In other news Batashuayi rejected interest in West Ham as he wants to move to a bigger club. :)
Chelsea apparently considering a £31m bid for him.

Mirror report we hope to sign Janssen in the next few days and that Southampton are 'resigned to losing' Wanyama to us.
In other news Batashuayi rejected interest in West Ham as he wants to move to a bigger club. :)
Chelsea apparently considering a £31m bid for him.

Kane may need a bit of time off after the Euros and Dembele is missing for four games so having two options in those positions up to speed by the start of the season would be great - would also put us in a good position for the rest of the window

Back