• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

I'd still like us to take a punt on Depay if the price was right. Last season he was brick but there was a reason why Utd spent big on him to get him there. He looked a class above everyone in Holland the season before. Of course he may just not be good enough but I think his form at Utd certainly had a few mitigating reasons.

I don't see Schneiderlin on that list but I'd take him too, poor season or not.

I'm a good passer of the ball if I'm given lots of time and I don't have to run, I'll take a lot less than Carrick and I don't want a long contract, want to take it easy when I reach 70

I'm a good passer of the ball if I'm given lots of time and I don't have to run, I'll take a lot less than Carrick and I don't want a long contract, want to take it easy when I reach 70

You sound like a top, top player. Get your agent to give me a ring next week

Harry%20Redknapp

No Thanks to Depay but we could do a lot worse than to sign Michael Carrick as a back up to Dier. I like Herrera as well

We need to get away from this idea of buying back up to people like Dier and Kane.

We need to buy people who we believe to be of similar if not the same quality.

That will allow us to compete for four trophies next season and take us up another level.

We need a situation where it's not obvious that we pick Jan and Toby or Dier or Kane.

Then we can compete. Forget this back up nonesense - get umtiti, bazoer, tielemens and batyushi and we'll be as good as anyone, consistently in the four competitions.

Start signing people like carrick, this vestgard person, this Palermo striker and these other back up level people and we will do little in the cups and may get top 3 or 4.

No more back ups, no more fazios, no more stamboulis - get ppl of the same level as we already have.

I'd still like us to take a punt on Depay if the price was right. Last season he was bricke but there was a reason why Utd spent big on him to get him there. He looked a class above everyone in Holland the season before. Of course he may just not be good enough but I think his form at Utd certainly had a few mitigating reasons.

I don't see Schneiderlin on that list but I'd take him too, poor season or not.
He's on 200k a week.....

We need to get away from this idea of buying back up to people like Dier and Kane.

We need to buy people who we believe to be of similar if not the same quality.

That will allow us to compete for four trophies next season and take us up another level.

We need a situation where it's not obvious that we pick Jan and Toby or Dier or Kane.

Then we can compete. Forget this back up nonesense - get umtiti, bazoer, tielemens and batyushi and we'll be as good as anyone, consistently in the four competitions.

Start signing people like carrick, this vestgard person, this Palermo striker and these other back up level people and we will do little in the cups and may get top 3 or 4.

No more back ups, no more fazios, no more stamboulis - get ppl of the same level as we already have.
Exactly! We need to strenghten both our first XI and our bench. No one in the team should be a nailed on 1st choice.

Of those Man U players supposedly on the list I'd take Schweinsteiger in a heartbeat - his experience, leadership and game changing ability could be invaluable in the CL and in how to deal with being in a CL and LGE campaign.

Herrera and Fellaini for the right price would be very useful - both very good players who have been demonised by the reputation of moving to man u a bit.

Back