• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Football Games Thread.

I love the new FIFA, I mainly play FUT though. My team is:

-------------------------- Remy---------------------------------

Bale----------------------Silva--------------------------Biabany

--------------Toure-----------------------Nasri-----------------

Cole----- Vertonghen------------ Vermaalen---------- Walker

---------------------------Reina---------------------------------

Subs: Kaboul, Hernandez, Lennon, Dembele, Ramires, Vidal and N'zogbia

I have now upgraded my team to this:

-------------------------Aguero---------------------------------

Bale----------------------Silva--------------------------Walcott

--------------Toure-----------------------Nasri-----------------

Cole----- Vertonghen------------ Vermaalen---------- Walker

---------------------------Cech---------------------------------

Subs: Kaboul, Remy, Lennon, Dembele, Ramires, Vidal and Lavezzi

Jubba, tell me the sort of things you do to get money for those teams, give me a step by step guide of what you do as soon as you log in to Ultimate Team

I sold a silver player yesterday for over 80,000 :-O I didn't realise that he was worth quite that much! In the end he was probably worth more!

So I now have 113,500 coins to spend

My team is now:

Lloris
Walker/Richards
Terry/Vertonghen
Vermaelen/Agger
Assou-Ekotto
Nani
Lampard/Ramires
Gerrard/Kagawa
Walcott/Valencia
Hernandez/Muriel
Van Persie/Adebayor

I have some other reserves too but only the likes of Milner and a few other low 80 players that I can't remember off the top of my head.

I don't have a clue which player/s would best improve my team if I spend the 115,000.

I have had 2 excellent players from packs; that silver player who must be one of the best about, plays right wing for Sao Paolo in addition to Neymar. I have spent out on packs but only using money that I've won gambling and not as much as many must have spent. I try trading too and tempted to do that with the 113,500.

Easy to find players around the 10,000-15,000 mark which sell cheaper and can make '2 or 3,000' on them.

You guys are totally overtaking me in the team department, all I'm doing is playing games, winning and getting coins but it's really slow. How have some of you got the likes of Lloris, Aguero, van Persie, Gerrard etc. and all the players you have for back up? My team is:

Howard

Sagna - Vermaelen - Ferdinand - Evra

Cazorla - Dembele - Sessegnon

Sturridge - Mirralles - Tello

As I'm very lazy and can't be bothered to trawl through the thread, is there a FIFA GG league set up by anyone on PS3?

You guys are totally overtaking me in the team department, all I'm doing is playing games, winning and getting coins but it's really slow. How have some of you got the likes of Lloris, Aguero, van Persie, Gerrard etc. and all the players you have for back up? My team is:

Howard

Sagna - Vermaelen - Ferdinand - Evra

Cazorla - Dembele - Sessegnon

Sturridge - Mirralles - Tello

You on Xbox360?

I am on the PS3 unfortunately. I just brought in Gervinho and Assaidi for LW though and put Tello and Muniain on the trade list.

Tottenham 2012-current

2012/2013:

Premier League: 4th
Carling Cup: 3rd Round (Lost 3-2 vs. Sunderland)
Europa League: 1st Knockout Round (Lost on penalties vs. Dortmund)
FA Cup: 5th Round (Lost vs. Blackburn)

2013/2014

Premier League: 2nd
Carling Cup: 3rd Round (Lost 3-0 vs. Queens Park Rangers)
Champions League League: Quarter Finals (Lost vs. Bayer Leverkusen)
FA Cup: 6th Round (Lost vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine)

2014/2015

Premier League: 2nd
Carling Cup: 3rd Round (Lost on penalties vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine)
Champions League: WINNERS (Won vs. Emirates Marketing Project 1-0)
FA Cup: 6th Round (Lost vs. Arsenal)
Community Shield: WINNERS (Won on penalties vs. Man Utd)

--

Not the most successful 3 years. We have challenged for the title the past 2 seasons up until about March time then we seem to hit a stumbling block every time and Man Utd just pull away until the final few games where they seem to drop points but by then it is way too late.

Really unsuccessful in the Carling Cup knocked out in the 3rd round the past 3 years. I mainly play second string with a mix of youth but it clearly isn't successful. I might go all out for this year as well as the FA Cup which has also disappointed me. To win the Champions League was great. We had a group that consisted of Inter Milan, Bayern Munich and Celti and we topped it. Beat Schalke in the next round then took Chelsea to extra time in the quarters and knocked them out before meeting Madrid in the semis who we knocked out on penalties. Bale netting the winner in the final against City.

New season coming up and I want to win more. We have a good team, haven't changed it TOO much since the first ever year as I like to keep a consistent team and not too much constant changes, we've added some youth and we have some good regens coming through.

Squad:

Goalkeeper: Hugo Lloris, Markus Stadler (regen).

Defence: Jan Vertonghen, Kyle Walker, Davi (regen), Younes Kaboul, Steven Caulker, Jorge Brito (regen), Benoit Assou-Ekotto, Ricardo Rodriguez.

Midfield: Yann M'Vila, Sandro, Willian, Isco, Mousa Dembele, Aaron Lennon, Gareth Bale, Kaka, Raheem Sterling.

Strikers: Emmanuel Adebayor, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ademilson.

Coincidentally last game of Pro Evo was league game vs Everton.

Sandro got 2 early yellows (about 25 mins in) and it finished 2-2. We played out of our skins!

Defoe and Huddlestone(!) with ours.

Jagielka and an og for them.

Now I'm not a betting man but the odds must be huge!

ve1z50.jpg

Title race going into the last game of the season. We are away at Wigan Athletic who are 15th in the league whilst Manchester United are away at 17th placed Watford who have nothing to play for as they can't get relegated. fudge, lets do this!!

Man Utd won 0-2 away at Watford.

I wish we had such luck early on. Wigan went ahead after just 14 minutes and that remained the scoreline at half time. I vented my anger with the players and we started the second half much brighter, Gareth Bale netting his 14th league goal 5 minutes from the restart.

Our top goalscorer Adebayor popped up with the second moments later before adding his 3rd minutes after that. It ended 1-3 and we lifted the Premier League trophy for the first time since the black and white era of life.

We look forward to playing Real Madrid in our second Champions League final on the bounce!

Back