• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Football Games Thread.

My team is now:

Lloris
Walker/Richards
Terry/Vertonghen
Vermaelen/Agger
Assou-Ekotto
Nani
Lampard/Ramires
Gerrard/Kagawa
Walcott/Valencia
Hernandez/Muriel
Van Persie/Adebayor

I have some other reserves too but only the likes of Milner and a few other low 80 players that I can't remember off the top of my head.

I don't have a clue which player/s would best improve my team if I spend the 115,000.

I have had 2 excellent players from packs; that silver player who must be one of the best about, plays right wing for Sao Paolo in addition to Neymar. I have spent out on packs but only using money that I've won gambling and not as much as many must have spent. I try trading too and tempted to do that with the 113,500.

Easy to find players around the 10,000-15,000 mark which sell cheaper and can make '2 or 3,000' on them.

[-X :-&

I'm speechless.

FIFA13 Clubs

Does anyone on here play clubs on Xbox 360?

Really want to give it a crack after getting bored of Ultimate Team.
So if anyone has a Glory-Glory club team set-up, please let me know if I can join. Otherwise if anyone is interested, I can set one up.

Cheers.

978x_13197743.jpg

Lovely image from E3 and FIFA 14.

first player appearing on the official trailer

[video=youtube;APMrtUd4WW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APMrtUd4WW8[/video]

Managed five, but I've got no idea wich I got right. Been a long time since sensible soccer...

Edit. First game I had on my Amiga 500 btw.

Re: 2014 Football manager CHEAP!

On ebay front page, click the big Bonanza advert at the top. scroll down its on the left on my screen. when you click the game you got to the sale page which is a Zavvi outlet page.

Re: 2014 Football manager CHEAP!

Is there any drastic differences from the last FM?

Wouldn't know, didn't purchase last year. I have purchased for the Mrs to put it under the tree. About in time therefore for the first patch, which is best time to play it IMO. I doubt it will b cheaper in the run up to Christmas and afterwards I waited for the prce drop last year because I value this game below the 20 quid mark because it is basically just an update of player movement year on year. There was no price drop, seemed to always be 23 quid.. yeah I know its only 3 quid. But I'm a stubborn fool on things like this.

Back