• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

Hah, I was looking at the scores today thinking, "hmm, how did Scum do", had to look it up - forgot they got smashed 4-2 at Forest! :D :p We really need to just step up in this one. City, United, Chelski and us left of the top 6. We can win this damn thing if we give it a go.

FA Cup MOTD, thank deity only 2/3 of the commentators still insist on doing commentary as live when they clearly know what’s happened, pierce you fat, imbecilic clam, I’m looking at you, nobody is impressed with your faux foresight.

Hah, I was looking at the scores today thinking, "hmm, how did Scum do", had to look it up - forgot they got smashed 4-2 at Forest! :D :p We really need to just step up in this one. City, United, Chelski and us left of the top 6. We can win this damn thing if we give it a go.

I am convinced in the next round the winner of our tie will be drawn away to one of those three. The FA have the scenario looming of us play a 'home' semi-final or even the final at 'home'.
I think the FA will do all they can to avoid the problem. Hot ball-cold ball..wink wink

You mean the top 3! Will be really difficult but with a bit of luck would love for us to win it.

Whose through

If United can draw City/Chelsea in the next round and we get a decent draw we have a real sniff this year !!

Sheffield Wednesday
Manchester United
Leicester
Huddersfield
/Birmingham
Hull
Brighton
Millwall/Rochdale
Coventry
Notts County/Swansea
Sheffield United
Southampton
Wigan
Newport/Tottenham
WBA
Chelsea/Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Cardiff/Emirates Marketing Project

Can see Notts County/Swansea and Tottenham/Newport being televised too replay wise

Whose through

If United can draw City/Chelsea in the next round and we get a decent draw we have a real sniff this year !!

Sheffield Wednesday
Manchester United
Leicester
Huddersfield
/Birmingham
Hull
Brighton
Millwall/Rochdale
Coventry
Notts County/Swansea
Sheffield United
Southampton
Wigan
Newport/Tottenham
WBA
Chelsea/Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Cardiff/Emirates Marketing Project

Can see Notts County/Swansea and Tottenham/Newport being televised too replay wise

Or even better if Saudi Sportswashing Machine can knock Chelsea out today

So..Liverpool match 5 goals covered in controversy
West Ham getting knocked out

But Tottenham drawing 1-1 is first up on MOTD. I gather Liverpool and WHU losing is not a shock, but Tottenham not winning is. Should take it as a compliment I suppose

Exactly my thoughts, although I was in the paranoia camp of the BBC is run by gooners.

FA Cup 5th Round Draw

The draw is due to take place at around 7.15pm on Monday (January 29), screened live on BBC 1's The One Show.

It will be made by Ruud Gullit, who won the trophy as Chelsea manager in 1997, and former Leicester City and Blackburn Rovers midfielder Robbie Savage.

Ties will take place across the weekend of February 17-18.

Spurs/Newport County are number 14 in the draw.

1. West Bromwich Albion

2. Leicester City

3. Huddersfield Town/Birmingham City

4. Notts County/Swansea City

5. Manchester United

6. Sheffield Wednesday

7. Emirates Marketing Project

8. Coventry City

9. Millwall/Rochdale

10. Southampton

11. Brighton & Hove Albion

12. Wigan Athletic

13. Hull City

14. Newport County/Tottenham Hotspur

15. Chelsea

16. Sheffield United

Why is the FA Cup draw taking place tomorrow? How long has it been taking place on a Monday. I was sure that the cup draw used to be on Sunday evening after the last match played on that day.

Honestly; why is Lee Mason still a top flight referee?

Only gave a yellow for this.

Badly timed shin high challenge yes could be seen as a red.

Pep's comments about referees should "protect" players is total BS though. Shall we take tackling out of the game or perhaps just have games for "internationals" and separate ones for "club" players.

Badly timed shin high challenge yes could be seen as a red.

Pep's comments about referees should "protect" players is total BS though. Shall we take tackling out of the game or perhaps just have games for "internationals" and separate ones for "club" players.

He's just upset, because teams seem to be getting away with tackles like these extremely regularly against us. For example, Alli and Kane, Puncheon and Dann (injured Gabriel Jesus for about 5 weeks), a game against Saudi Sportswashing Machine where Gundogan's knee was studded, and that's just since December.

Nobody thinks there is some conspiracy against City, or any other team. It's just a shame professional footballers are being injured on purpose by others, because they think they can get away with it. I find that hard to argue with. It's not about "taking tackling out the game".

Should we progress, still would not mind Wigan. Away from home might even get a chance of a ticket, although prefer a home draw.

Lets get through though first

Draw is in a few minutes, nice easy home draw please with City/United/Chelsea at least 2 of them playing each other

Back