• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

How good would that be.

This is our only realistic chance at winning something this season and the draw has been kind to us. Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth.

It would be brilliant mate, i hope everyone involved with the team think that way and we REALLY go for it.

It would be brilliant mate, i hope everyone involved with the team think that way and we REALLY go for it.
At least Poch and the players are making the right noises about winning silverware, and I imagine the half time team talk versus Newport was filled with references to winning mentality and what not. Achieving 2nd was brilliant, but a cup and any CL spot would be our best season yet IMO.

We played Millwall in the quarter finals last year as well (6-0). At The Den this time though, granted we win against Newport. Going to be a feisty battle, I reckon! But we really should be heading into the semis (again)!

Millwall are a very decent little team and not one to take for granted.

Of course we *should* beat them, but if we get past Newport (who we *should* have beaten already) its a game we need to take seriously or risk an upset.

He's just upset, because teams seem to be getting away with tackles like these extremely regularly against us. For example, Alli and Kane, Puncheon and Dann (injured Gabriel Jesus for about 5 weeks), a game against Saudi Sportswashing Machine where Gundogan's knee was studded, and that's just since December.

Nobody thinks there is some conspiracy against City, or any other team. It's just a shame professional footballers are being injured on purpose by others, because they think they can get away with it. I find that hard to argue with. It's not about "taking tackling out the game".
The problem in general is that referees seem to think there's a need to judge an underdog differently to the likely winner. For years you would hear pundits and referees saying things like "Well, you're going to know you've been in a match when you play Stoke" or similar.

Had Leicester been refereed the way Spurs or City are in the season they won the title, they'd have finished mid table at best. If any of the teams Pulis has managed in the last few years had been, most would have been relegated.

The problem in general is that referees seem to think there's a need to judge an underdog differently to the likely winner. For years you would hear pundits and referees saying things like "Well, you're going to know you've been in a match when you play Stoke" or similar.

Had Leicester been refereed the way Spurs or City are in the season they won the title, they'd have finished mid table at best. If any of the teams Pulis has managed in the last few years had been, most would have been relegated.

Neil Warnock after Cardiff played Emirates Marketing Project and Guardiola was unhappy about some tackles: "He is in England. What do you expect? I suppose when you’re like that you want everything to be nice and pretty but you don’t get that in England. You get different challenges, don’t you?”

There's an extra joke in there about Cardiff being in Wales.

Huth was an absolute disgrace that season.

And Millwall are out. Well we cant moan about our draws again this season. Lady luck has given us a very good oppurtunity to make the Last 8, we need to make sure we approach tomorrow night, and then hopefully the next round, with the right attitude

Back