• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Danielle Wosserface Thread

I don't buy that, respect for everyone or respect for no-one, bearing children does not give you right to be above disapproval.

And on that note I'm off up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire, great chat tonight, thanks gents.

I didn't take the comment as exclusive? I should re-read the comment I suppose...

Gordinho, about 12 months ago I would have had the same opinion. Not that your opinion is wrong, but that's where my opinion is coming from.

Ah, it was exclusive Ted...got to say, I think everyone deserves respect unless they do something not deserving of it. So on this one Im with Gordinho, but thought the point you raised was also really good. Thoroughly agree with your comments re: Ohara...

Not really my point - not condoning having a go at women in general, but when that woman has kids is when it gets to a point where I have strong feelings about it.

I guess I'm using kids as an example of when a woman has turned her life around and matured to a point where there's no need to bring back the stupid things she's done when younger. But I guess the same applies to someone who hasn't had kids but just grown up and past all that nonsense. So fair's fair.

Honestly mate i don't think she's changed. The time span from her last 'relationship' where we'd still consider her a slut to this Jamie O'hara relationship is a few months at best so i can't see how she could change so drastically in such a short space of time. This 'woman' was engaged to some taco DJ called 'dj Ironik' just a few months before getting with O'Hara ffs (wasn't she also engaged to Sheringham?).

Imho this was her intention all along whilst sleeping about. To find some gullable loved up 'celebrity' dumb enough to marry her and thus ensuring she's financially stable for years to come. He's now got children with her which means she'll be living off his ££££ when they eventually divorce regardless of a prenup .

She is worth millions in her own right. When they got together she was probably worth more than him as he was never on a massive wage as no one thought he'd be a prem player. A quick google showed she had several 6 figure modelling contracts over 6 years ago.

And those guys you listed... half of them were proper boyfriends who ended up cheating on her (and the other half probably not true), not just casual sex. Not really her fault she is gullible to think they will stay with her. And she is good looking so will get offers all of the time, you dont know how your girl (or any girl) would be if they were suddenly in that sort of lifestyle with rich and famous men after them.

Not really my point - not condoning having a go at women in general, but when that woman has kids is when it gets to a point where I have strong feelings about it.

I guess I'm using kids as an example of when a woman has turned her life around and matured to a point where there's no need to bring back the stupid things she's done when younger. But I guess the same applies to someone who hasn't had kids but just grown up and past all that nonsense. So fair's fair.

We're on the same page mate...good post re: facts versus perception with Lloyd too...very very strange how it all works...the media can really destroy someone before the facts come out.

Just out of interest - who is a bigger slut - Kristin Stewart (cheating on Roert Pattinson) or Danielle wosserface?

As far as im concerned what Kristin did was bang out of order, could have been a momentary lapse but I think it was on more than one occassion.

As for this whole stereotype that men are stallions and considered players if they sleep with a brick load of women well its not wrong to call them players but its been wrong to call girls slags or sluts or whatever terminology you wish to choose.

They have as much right to sleep and fudge whoever they want as they are young free and single HOWEVER if they cheat on you (same with men) then they deserve to be called whatever you want to call em.

Kristin Stewart for example, dont give a brick about either of them, was bang out of order - Danielle? No she was young, free and fudging single.

Are we against a little gender equality here?

if this was a guy people would be high five-ing him for sleeping with a group of girls.
Let's not forget that on any given night a girl can get laid. Even the larger ones manage to get poked by some drunk fella on a stag do. On the other hand, most men have to have some kind of craft to get sex on a night out - and rightly so.

This is why women who sleep around are regarded as slags and men that do the same are seen as 'lads'. Rightly or wrongly, that is.

(For the record, I think this equality thing that gets thrown around is a load of crap, women and men shouldn't be seen as the same, because they're not the same. Men are better at some things, Women are better at others. People should just deal with it)
I think the same, too. The reason there are stereotypes is because they are, on the large, true.

Just out of interest - who is a bigger slut - Kristin Stewart (cheating on Roert Pattinson) or Danielle wosserface?

As far as im concerned what Kristin did was bang out of order, could have been a momentary lapse but I think it was on more than one occassion.

kristen-stewart-mean-tweet-jimmy-kimmel.jpg

they're only sorry when they get caught.. i highly doubt she was screaming "SORRY!!" over and over again as she got thoroughly pounded by another dude.

When Danielle Lloyd fell through a table in a club that time, Jame said to her: "don't worry babe you can get through this, you won Celebrity Wipeout"

Katie Price is a prime example of our society and this who our young look up to.
This thread and the previous one before it was closed(not sure why it was closed just to start a new thread on the same subject?), has shown a change of values
in blokes which I cant fathom. For the record, women want guys to be men not softies who agree all the time or put up with low standards!!!

Her latest attempt to get attention was claiming she never used any protection when having sex.

Kate Price is a perfect example of someone who is attention seeking.

Whilst Danielle seems to have turned around her life - Katie whilst loaded etc has not grown up. Although I will be hones she does seem to have her head screwed on a touch like when she speaks etc. I dont know.

Id fudge em all anyways

Whilst Danielle seems to have turned around her life - Katie whilst loaded etc has not grown up. Although I will be hones she does seem to have her head screwed on a touch like when she speaks etc. I dont know.

Id fudge em all anyways

Katie Price is rougher than a bear's arse

Good opening post Gordinho and this is an interesting discussion to have (too bad either Steff or Milo will more then likely lock it after a while).

The last thread was only closed because it was full of violently pejorative terms for women. This thread seems good so far and the discussion interesting.

Id fudge em all anyways
what?? Katie Price?

Her latest attempt to get attention was claiming she never used any protection when having sex.

HUH!! She's a disgrace, although she knows how to make money!
Role models for girls should be people like Carol Vorderman, Gabby Logan etc

HUH!! She's a disgrace, although she knows how to make money!
Role models for girls should be people like Carol Vorderman, Gabby Logan etc

But they don't have their faces plastered all over the celeb pages in the rags.

Back