• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Danielle Wosserface Thread

Gordinho

Banned
Can't really say I know her or too much of her work, I'm more of the Saga generation than Front or Loaded generation. However, I read a lot of comments, I'm not going to backtrack, I've described women of the kind she was as two bob slappers and without a moral compass in the past. It really doesn't mean she can't change though, she was young, away from home and almost certainly manipulated by people who had more to gain from portraying her in a certain way than she had.

We don't know the pillar talk between her and JOH, she's probably developing a broader personality as she matures than she was allowed to when in the sporting/meeja world she lived in before, especially when she was mixing with people whose living was earned with their feet rather than their minds. Also living in a meejacentric (is that a word) world her and JOH possibly have different standards of normality and acceptability to those of us who live in the normal world. Not saying it's right, but it's worth factoring in.

In finishing, I suppose she has to expect some of the stick she gets because when you choose to live your life in the public spotlight and sleeping with low grade celebrities (footballers) is a career choice which she made money from due to the relative fame/notoriety it gave her then there's going to be some backlash. In this case it seems to be from a failing footballer in a desperate plea for attention to kick start his flagging career.

And finally, people can and do change for the better as they age, very few of us are beyond redemption.

Last edited:
She hasn't slept around for years, unless I'm missing something

I agree with Vincent

People change, people get wiser in their old age

bjfcn.gif

Leopards dont change their spots often.... and O'hara has to live with this woman knowing her history. More fool him.
Its a shame our society has become so accepting of certain things and will only get worse in my opinion.

Leopards dont change their spots often.... and O'hara has to live with this woman knowing her history. More fool him.
Its a shame our society has become so accepting of certain things and will only get worse in my opinion.
Lot's of young girls make dreadful decisions in the late teens and early twenties* but go on to be loving, faithful wives and mothers.

*I know, I sought them out and cajoled them when I could into making bad decisions.

Are we against a little gender equality here?

if this was a guy people would be high five-ing him for sleeping with a group of girls.

She hasn't slept around for years, unless I'm missing something

I agree with Vincent

People change, people get wiser in their old age

Put a pair of balls on her and she'd be a respected playa

And there's the two sides of your coin, :) seriously, I hate what she was but give the girl a break now. Katie Price has been offered redemption many times but seems beyond it, cut DOH some slack and she's probably a decent enough person.

Last edited:
Each to their own, but I'm more bothered about my life than others

Yeah, I agree, but I found it an interesting discussion before it got locked. I didn't agree with everyone's views but they were still worth listening to. Really more of a discussion about attitudes than a low grade sleb was what I found interesting.

Last edited:
Men and women are different emotionally, as a rule.

Truly happy women slappers are rare. They want a boyfriend ultimately and are normally damaged goods.

Men just want to put their dingdong in and if they get some they're happy.

Define damaged goods. I knew a lot of successful pussy hunters who had no concept of esteem, let alone self esteem.

They had their heart broken, from a broken home looking for affection, abused, lots of different reasons women express love and emotion by shagging randoms and being easy.

They had their heart broken, from a broken home looking for affection, abused, lots of different reasons women express love and emotion by shagging randoms and being easy.

Express love and emotion?

Or just search for that fleeting moment of 'contact' wherever they can find it?

Are we against a little gender equality here?

if this was a guy people would be high five-ing him for sleeping with a group of girls.

This!

It doesn't impress me when guys brag about how many girls they've shagged and keep tally like its some massive achievement, who cares?

Guys that shag around and cheat on their wives/girlfriends are ****s! Plenty of my mates do it and are so casual about it like its no big deal. I wouldn't ever have a go at them for it cos it's their life at the end of the day.

Just for balance, It doesn't impress me when girls do it either.

Nothing wrong with people enjoying being single, but it's sad that people treat it as a competitor as to how many people they can sleep with.

Which is worse though? Your potential girlfriend sleeping around but ultimately having very tame boring sex. Or your potential girlfriend doing absolutely filthy brick (use you imagination) with one guy she's gone out with for the last 5 years?

Back