• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Vaughn cleared of racism, not read the notes but didn't some player claim they heard him? Witnesses not witness enough?

They were divided - 2 said he did, 1 said he didn't. I think the lawyers used evidence of the two being in business together to suggest there might have been some pressure on the second person to collude.

There was also discrepancy in statements from one of them about what was said, which again led to the 'probability' finding

They were divided - 2 said he did, 1 said he didn't. I think the lawyers used evidence of the two being in business together to suggest there might have been some pressure on the second person to collude.

There was also discrepancy in statements from one of them about what was said, which again led to the 'probability' finding

Cheers for that, interesting

Cheers for that, interesting

It's all a bit of a mess, I don't think anyone is particularly absolved. Even if they didn't partake themselves, they still didn't call out behaviour that was prevalent.

I've never seen racism in the sports I've played, but homophobia and misogyny have been everywhere, in every dressing I've ever been in. So I can kind of see how the cultural norm thing happens.

I think Vaughan is definitely a bit cantankerous, but I think his views are probably actually leaning slightly progressive for his generation. He did seem to take genuine hurt to the allegations - his defence seemed deeper felt than just arse covering.

Aussies have announced their Ashes squad early. Broad's bunny was selected luckily!

Australia
: Pat Cummins (captain), Scott Boland, Alex Carey, Cameron Green, Marcus Harris, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Josh Inglis, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Mitch Marsh, Todd Murphy, Matthew Renshaw, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, David Warner.

Aussies have announced their Ashes squad early. Broad's bunny was selected luckily!

Australia
: Pat Cummins (captain), Scott Boland, Alex Carey, Cameron Green, Marcus Harris, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Josh Inglis, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Mitch Marsh, Todd Murphy, Matthew Renshaw, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, David Warner.
Not heard of Todd Murphy, you know much about him ?

Not heard of Todd Murphy, you know much about him ?
Seen abit in the bash...wears glasses so he will get pelters on boundary rope from the Army.

Off break bowler, bit green but started off his career fair, probably incase they decide to go two spinners which is rare or if Lyon pulls up

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

We've done alright without him recently but I'd love to see him play in the Ashes 100%
We have Anderson, Broad, Wood, Woakes, Potts
And Robinson. Would have been nice to rotate Archer and Wood though for a pace option.

coming from an Essex perspective I do wonder about Sam Cook and what he could do.

Back