• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Yeh its laughable really and then there is this snobbery where we bemoan the Aussies playing here for Prep like its illegal when in fact it smart. If I was in control of my own career at England level I would be out in Aus two months before the ashes begging for a shield team to take me on and face their best in their conditions.
Yeh its laughable really and then there is this snobbery where we bemoan the Aussies playing here for Prep like its illegal when in fact it smart. If I was in control of my own career at England level I would be out in Aus two months before the ashes begging for a shield team to take me on and face their best in their conditions.

Yeah but you'd be giving up $xxxxx from some T20 league.

England fast bowler Jofra Archer is returning home from the IPL due to injury, putting his hopes of playing in this summer's Ashes in jeopardy.

Archer, whose recovery and fitness continues to be monitored by the ECB, will return home to focus on his rehabilitation.

Mumbai Indians announced on Tuesday morning that England team-mate Chris Jordan will replace Archer, who left the IPL last month to have a minor procedure in Belgium on his right elbow

Would love him to be fit but we have Jimmy, Broad, Wood, Robinson, Woakes, Stone, Potts etc so plenty really but he is an X Factor player

I feel terrible for Archer but you have to wonder if his body will keep up now, thats a couple of years lost to injury. Reminds me of Mills who basically had to limit his body to about 5 overs a week to even have a career

International cricket latest: Ben Stokes left out of Chennai Super Kings team despite return to fitness

Played twice in 6 weeks, again come home mate

Some weird totals around the grounds.

Middlesex 209 all out but the second wicket was a stand of 152?

Kent all out for 95 at home then Hampshire reach most of that without loss?

It does all seem as though it is in the lap of the weather gods.

Some weird totals around the grounds.

Middlesex 209 all out but the second wicket was a stand of 152?

Kent all out for 95 at home then Hampshire reach most of that without loss?

It does all seem as though it is in the lap of the weather gods.
Essex have played a day and quater and it's nearly over already. Ball must be swinging all over the shop

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

I feel terrible for Archer but you have to wonder if his body will keep up now, thats a couple of years lost to injury. Reminds me of Mills who basically had to limit his body to about 5 overs a week to even have a career

I've read he's out for summer, never been over impressed by him at test level, averaging 3 wickets a match is not good for a strike bowler and his injury problems limits his chance of improving his skills.

I've read he's out for summer, never been over impressed by him at test level, averaging 3 wickets a match is not good for a strike bowler and his injury problems limits his chance of improving his skills.

Apparently his injury is the same as before, post surgery too. Not looking good for him

He had the tools to make roads into the test arena.....shame his injuries curtailed that

Extremely harsh on Foakes. You need a world class keeper, especially for the pressure of the Ashes. Fine to pick Bairstow as a batter, but lose Lawrence and keep Foakes with the gloves as he gets runs too anyway.

Back