• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Don't want to start a VAR like debate but I'm always a little bit wary about the height on the review system, Pope's decision looked like it was high to me.

• Haha
Reactions: jrh
Time has to be running out on Bairstow, he’s in such poor form for a year or so now. He got a great ball this morning, so it’s not really about todays duck, but with Lawrence there (and Brook when fit) I don’t think he should be playing.

Replace Bairstow with Foakes in that Ashes side last summer and I think we win as well..

Time has to be running out on Bairstow, he’s in such poor form for a year or so now. He got a great ball this morning, so it’s not really about todays duck, but with Lawrence there (and Brook when fit) I don’t think he should be playing.

Replace Bairstow with Foakes in that Ashes side last summer and I think we win as well..
Another failure today, for me this has to be his last series

This is classic Test cricket and all I love about it. Hour ago balls doing nothing and Stokes is trying his hardest to get a breakthru.....we get it and 15 mins later the pitch is a spinning top. Class

This is classic Test cricket and all I love about it. Hour ago balls doing nothing and Stokes is trying his hardest to get a breakthru.....we get it and 15 mins later the pitch is a spinning top. Class

This is proper cricket, don't need fireworks or inane pop music to entertain the drunks with short attention span, just thoughtful play and a build up of tension. I said to my son last night if we can bat for an hour this morning it's going to be interesting, just wish we had given Root the chance to face some balls at the death.

and Crawley misses a straight ball, again looks so so good but doesn't go on and get enough 100's
160 odd in front with 6 wickets left

Poor from England for getting into a great position with India 177/7 to let them add another 130. A 100+ lead would have made a huge difference. Need to get at least 300 in front to have a chance.

Back