• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

'Bazball' on the sub continent... Not sure it holds up.

Bazball wasn't the issue IMO, waiting ro be bowled out was, when the tail came in to have a swipe they at least made a few runs. I much prefer them to have a pop and getting out for 10 trying to score than block and get out for 3 in 30 balls

Their young opener looks the nuts, he had zero fear when he came in
Helped a bit though by Hartley doing a Corrigan on debut !!

As usual the administrators give an inexperienced team no practice games, what do they expect? They should just scrap Test cricket and play the cash cow game for the drunks and people with short attention span.

As usual the administrators give an inexperienced team no practice games, what do they expect? They should just scrap Test cricket and play the cash cow game for the drunks and people with short attention span.
Must admit I didn’t even realise it was starting today as you say no practise matches at all

Getting very interesting now

Crazy skill from Stokes!
England should win now!

I've just figure out that this England team is the equilivant of a Postecoglou side isn't it? We will play an adventourous attacking game come what may. Fuk any nay sayers. They have a singular vision and belief in their philosphy.

Last edited:
Back