• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Tension unbearable in game I had to go out in garden and sod about with water butt to get last 2 wickets. 190 behind on 1st innings in India and winning that's got to be up there with Botham and Willis at Headingley. So annoying it was on TNT

What a ccomeback! Right up there with Headingly 1981.

Have to be honest, gave up on England at close of play on Day 2 with India already 175 ahead on first innings and still 3 first innings wickets in hand.

Can't believe there was no TNT studio team because they expected a whitewash and now they are getting one in quickly as it now seems a competitive series

These last to England teams reminds me of Indian teams of the 60's, their attack was usually a medium pacer, SLA, offspinner, leggie and a part time to bowl 2 overs with new ball.

Not a bad effort this, but gave a few wickets away. Will be some “what ifs” in that dressing room.

Think Lawrence needs to play the next game, either for Root if injured (although you could probably drop him on form as well), or Bairstow who seems to be living off his great form a couple of summers ago.

Not a bad effort this, but gave a few wickets away. Will be some “what ifs” in that dressing room.

Think Lawrence needs to play the next game, either for Root if injured (although you could probably drop him on form as well), or Bairstow who seems to be living off his great form a couple of summers ago.

Yeh lot closer than I thought it would be. Fair play to Jimmy turning back the clock

Bairstow just looks unhappy (ier) than usual

Back