• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Comic Book Thread

Mark. Asterix fan? lol. Loved them too mate. You found the complete collection of Tin Tin on your travels?

Mark. Asterix fan? lol. Loved them too mate. You found the complete collection of Tin Tin on your travels?

Yeh, I had them off Bolt ages ago, loved both these sets of books as a kid, could never get all of them from the library though...

The internet rocks !!!

Jim Woodring is such a genius. Reading his 'Portable Frank' now, can't recommend it enough! Completely blown away by it! :D

WEATHERCRAFT-01.jpg

9781560979784.zoom.1.jpg

Just picked up The Amazing Spider-Man Coming Home Issue One Hard Cover Graphic Novel.... Sealed... But I wanna read it :(

With these files you can download is there a way of putting them on an iPad? Would love to read walking dead ones

I added all the Walking Dead to my Nexus a couple of months ago after people mentioned it on here. I used an app called PerfectViewer and it works fine (although I might try the others mentioned to see if they are any better) I wasn't really a comic reader before but I've blitzed through most of TWD now and will need something else to move onto very shortly!

Not been into comic books/graphic novels in years, the only ones i picked up recently are Alan Robert's Wire Hangers & Crawl to Me, i'll pick up Killogy when it's released as a complete work.

Attachments

• Wire-Hangers-Graphic-Novel-Cover.jpg
    Wire-Hangers-Graphic-Novel-Cover.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 3
Back