• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Social Engineer on Bale :

This is my first and probably only bit of ITK, suppose you could call it being in the right place at the right time.

Early last week I got wind of Man United enquiring about Bale offering £100M and Hernandez. This is from an extremely credible source and as a second hand listener, I was sworn to secrecy, however today's news clearly underpins this.

I still think he will end up in Spain but their interest is very real and should not be dismissed.

So wait...he was sworn to secrecy until the day ssn reveals "another club is in for him"?

btw did that itk that claimed we've applied for a work permit for Lamela...even though he doesn't need one sai anything since? Marcspurs or something?

Who: Atlanta Yid
Where: COYS
When: August 26th

A follow-up to the information in Update 357 : More on Bale

Atlantayid on COYS

What I have herd last night is that he was considering staying at the club, but AVB is over the whole saga and is ready to move on as quickly as possible.

this morning I responded to the email that a front three of Saldado, Bale and Lemela would be stunning
I then got a response to say sorry but the deal for Bale is done.

Not trying to send mixed messages just trying to pass on what I am given in good faith

Last edited:
Who: Atlanta Yid
Where: COYS

A follow-up to the information in Update 357

Atlantayid on COYS

What I have herd last night is that he was considering staying at the club, but AVB is over the whole saga and is ready to move on as quickly as possible.

this morning I responded to the email that a front three of Saldado, Bale and Lemela would be stunning
I then got a response to say sorry but the deal for Bale is done.

Not trying to send mixed messages just trying to pass on what I am given in good faith

IF Andre has given up on Bale, or got fed up, it must have been something serious that has happened between them. They looked like father and son last season...

[Update 359] The Journalist re: The Simonian Institute

Who: The Journalist
Where: SC

The Journalist said: ↑

I know this is very vague but Tottenham are talking to an agent called Marcelo Simonian.
Personally I didn’t know who he was until I did an internet search. He has a number of players on his books but I don’t know who the talks are about or how serious the talks are etc.

Here are a list of his biggest clients at present

Javier Pastore - PSG
Éver Banega - Valencia
Ricardo Álvarez - InterMilan
Fabián Rinaudo - Sporting
Leandro Fernández - Dynamo
Lucas Mugni - Atletico Colon
Jesús Dátolo - Mineiro
Nicolás Bertolo - Banfield
Rodrigo Battaglia - Racing Avellaneda

[Update 359] The Journalist re: The Simonian Institute

Who: The Journalist
Where: SC

The Journalist said: ↑

I know this is very vague but Tottenham are talking to an agent called Marcelo Simonian.
Personally I didn’t know who he was until I did an internet search. He has a number of players on his books but I don’t know who the talks are about or how serious the talks are etc.

Here are a list of his biggest clients at present

Javier Pastore - PSG
Éver Banega - Valencia
Fabián Rinaudo - Sporting
Leandro Fernández - Dynamo
Lucas Mugni - Atletico Colon
Jesús Dátolo - Mineiro
Nicolás Bertolo - Banfield
Rodrigo Battaglia - Racing Avellaneda

Pastore is the one we've been linked to and would fit the bill

IF Andre has given up on Bale, or got fed up, it must have been something serious that has happened between them. They looked like father and son last season...

Err yeah - its called 'betrayal'.

I wouldnt give a damn if he wanted to stay - id tell him too late.

you'd sell Bale even if he wanted to stay?

I would yes - Kinda had enough of the situation.

By the way I was responding to why AVB would want rid of the situation i.e. putting myself in his position and a possible explanation.

But yes if it was me, id take the cash and move on but id sell on our terms i.e. the cash and payment plans.

I would yes - Kinda had enough of the situation.

By the way I was responding to why AVB would want rid of the situation i.e. putting myself in his position and a possible explanation.

But yes if it was me, id take the cash and move on but id sell on our terms i.e. the cash and payment plans.

You mean the situation that the media has created

So wait...he was sworn to secrecy until the day ssn reveals "another club is in for him"?

btw did that itk that claimed we've applied for a work permit for Lamela...even though he doesn't need one sai anything since? Marcspurs or something?

He's just recently come up with the stunning insight that "Lamela due in tomorrow, Chiriches due on Thursday after Steaua's CL qualifier... that's what was reported..."

Ricardo Alvarez was meant to be some great talent (that came very close to joining Gooner scum) but he's flopped at Inter. I've seen him a few times and i remember him being noticeably slow.

He does play in the position we need though so maybe Baldini sees something.

I would think it would be:

Éver Banega - Valencia

I just cannot see us going for Banega after signing both Paulinho and Capoue. Great player though.

Never seen Alvarez, but according to what KD is saying I can't see him being signed as a first choice.

You mean the situation that the media has created

Exactly, we would be out of our mind (and childish) if the deal falls through and we get the opportunity to keep Bale.

Take the side that played Sunday, add Bale, Lamela and Vlad and you probably have a shot at challenging for the title if lucky with injuries and settle in time.

Back