• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Rose looks like a liability to me. Does some things well and his pace is helpful, however every time he goes in for a challenge or closes someone down I think he looks like a red card waiting to happen

Where on earth has this phrase come from? I swear one person said it now everyone has just decided to copy. Quite frankly I can't see it at all....

Where on earth has this phrase come from? I swear one person said it now everyone has just decided to copy. Quite frankly I can't see it at all....

As a phrase it has been around a while.
For Rose, with a bit of regular watching, it seems to apply both to his general small-man aggressive nature that sometimes comes over (I'm small, I know all about this...) as well as a fair few rash and untidy tackles that he throws himself into.

His red card against Villa which weakened the team at a crucial juncture two seasons ago won't help his image in the minds of many fans either.

For Rose, with a bit of regular watching, it seems to apply both to his general small-man aggressive nature that sometimes comes over (I'm small, I know all about this...) as well as a fair few rash and untidy tackles that he throws himself into.
This! If you go flying into 10 tackles like he does you'll get 5 yellows and a red. Refs are imperfect.

It's going to take him some time to change his mental attitude to become a steady defender. It's not just about tackling it's about defending space and not let your opponent go where he wants.

Sounds like a ridiculous amount of money to pay for an 18 year old who has played only 18 games in La Liga. So, we're not getting Lamela, then?

Trying to put a little perspective on this young player and others that we have been linked with.. Man U paid 12.5million for 18 year old Ronaldo after only playing 30 games for Sporting and this was 10 years ago...

Who: wpd659
When: 25th August
Where: SC

wpd659 said: ↑

Let me just say on vlad we think we are there just need to confirm stuff with their owner. But should all be ok and should be done :)

Thats all i can say on him hope u all understand :)

Grey Fox on SC:

Sorry folks, have a lot of info, but too ****ed and don't trust myself in the RO, i will post in the morning, waht I will share tonight nis Vlad should be with us wednesday or Thursday and lots of interest in Lennon. Going to bed sorry

I think selling Lennon would be a big mistake, whilst not quite at the top level he shown that he's capable of performing countless times. Very solid and dependable and never heard him causing any grief. Plus his defensive work is very under appreciated.

Back