• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

I think selling Lennon would be a big mistake, whilst not quite at the top level he shown that he's capable of performing countless times. Very solid and dependable and never heard him causing any grief. Plus his defensive work is very under appreciated.

This plus a major +1
He is imo the most underused/undervalued player we have - if we actually got the ball to him more then we would create more, a whole lot bloody more tbh.

I see people call him this & that, but we never really utilise him to his full potential as we were always playing to bale - lost count of the matches where I am screaming at the tv to give the ball to Lennon..

Lennon has always performed best when we get the ball to him early this means we need a good ball player who can change play quickly. We had this in modric & huddlestone. I don't believe we have someone who can switch play as good as these two have for us in the past therefore meaning Lennon will be less effective for us.

Personally I'd keep Lennon as I still feel he is a good player who has a part to play for us.

Last edited:
As an orthodox winger Lennon can do most things well and his defensive work is excellent but the lack of assists and goals and the quality of his end product being erratic, it doesn't surprise me that we seem to be looking to upgrade on his position. With the continued emergence of Townsend I can't see Lennon wanting to compete with Townsend for a backup spot in the starting line up in a world cup year.

I still think AVB will move us to a 433 more this season and if the signing of Lamela does come off Lennon's not going to be first pick. Perhaps he senses this and is open to a move.

This plus a major +1
He is imo the most underused/undervalued player we have - if we actually got the ball to him more then we would create more, a whole lot bloody more tbh.

I see people call him this & that, but we never really utilise him to his full potential as we were always playing to bale - lost count of the matches where I am screaming at the tv to give the ball to Lennon..

Lennon is usually shouting too - well he has his hand up.... Most of the games I've been to and he is out wide and in space, hand up, wanting the ball early, but he rarely gets it. Especially since AVB brought in the side to side to side to side passing, back and forth across the back four and midfield.

I completely believe it, good to know that wasn't just us they are trying to screw over if so but I'd love to know who else it had stopped. It would also make sense that they did it when they did, to let certain deals progress to a point to have maximum impact when they get scuppered.

So I guess it obviously stops Bale to Madrid, and then also Lamela to us, potentially Coentrao to us also. Also scuppers Benzema to Arsenal, Suarez to Madrid maybe Di Maria out. Any others?

This is interesting; I wonder if anyone else can suggest other deals that Jose may have been looking to scupper by Hijacking Willian? Also, perhaps he really isn't that interested in Rooney, but more trying to mess with his and Manure's head. Saw a post on the other teams transfer rumour thread that Atletico Madrid could be in for Mata; which would make sense as Chelsea would surely not sell him to Manure but they'd love people (like Rooney) that is was a distinct possibility.

Chelski/Jose eh....

Shows how worried they are nonetheless.

Btw, Is Willian an upgrade on Mata?

Mystery on SC:

Afternoon all,

Apologies I couldn't get the update sorted this morning, been crazy at the office (the time of the year!) and am just having 30 minutes to myself, and so I could get this posted.

This whole Gareth thing has been blown WAY out of proportion! So I'm just going to lay down some facts here.

Gareth IS happy at the club and has NOT refused to train or play. He is not ready to play yet and that's the end of it, he should be fit soon.
Gareth has NOT said he wants to leave the club and if he does say this to us, it won't be for atleast another season yet.
He can see that we are showing intent to really challenge in the league, and he's over the moon at the new signings.
Gareths' agent has NOT caused this ****storm, the only negotiations with the club and Gareths' parentsm and agent is to try and get the best deal for him.
He has just signed some new endorsements and some massive marketing campaigns which will be very lucrative to both Gareth and his Agent.

There was some more information I wanted to post up, but having spoke to the interested parties, I'd stand to lose a lot of money and many contracts, since it would be obvious it's me that let the information out.

This information very fresh and it was revealed to me yesterday evening at a meeting with certain people involved in the Bale camp.

Have been away for a while but wanted to know if the above poster, Mystery on SC, had given any further updates on the SC site. The above post is from page 117 of this thread.

Be interested to know what he has said with all the recent talk of deals we were trying to do with Willian etc that were dependant on Bale leaving for the record fee.

Thanks in advance

I think selling Lennon would be a big mistake, whilst not quite at the top level he shown that he's capable of performing countless times. Very solid and dependable and never heard him causing any grief. Plus his defensive work is very under appreciated.
two for every position, AVB says he needs.

Have been away for a while but wanted to know if the above poster, Mystery on SC, had given any further updates on the SC site. The above post is from page 117 of this thread.

Be interested to know what he has said with all the recent talk of deals we were trying to do with Willian etc that were dependant on Bale leaving for the record fee.

Thanks in advance

Don't think so, pretty sure he is a WUM though.

Lennon was always at risk of being the main casualty if we went to 4-3-3; doesn't really suit him whereas 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 does.

Personally, I wouldn't sell him as he's a good option and settled. However I do think that, like a number of other English players we've had in recent years (in particular Defoe, Thudd and Jenas) Lennon hasn't developed into as good a player as he could have done. I wonder whether that's because they've had it too comfortable at Spurs, partly because of the English core which we've had in the squad (?)

I think we need to more options in attacking areas, Lamela plus one other, already so selling Lennon and then trying to sign 3 more is incredibly ambitious. I would keep Lennon, sign the two more and see how he responds to no longer being automatically first choice

Where: COYS
When: 26th August
Who: Ali Z

Re : Bale

Utd have interest, he has no interest, not sure if any other clubs are keen, we are very unlikely to sell yo a UK club.

Last edited:
[Update 355] Grey Fox Updates

Had a long chat last night, this is from both the footballing and business side of the club so shouldn't be conflicting stuff.

Bale: No deal as of last night, We have had discussions with Real, but Levy has set a price and indicated what type of schedule for payments would be required, its up to Madrid if thye can come up with it. Expectation from the club that Bale will be in training tomorrow. (My £50 hasn't left my pocket yet)

Willian: He really wanted us but the pressure between the the 2 Russians owners is immense, AVB had conversations with him to try and pursuade him to still come, to be honest there was still a tiny bit of hope he might turn Chelski down as papaers still have not been finalised, but highly unlikely.

Lamela: We are confident this will get done by midweek, but some nervousness around the club, because of Willian.

Chiriches; Should be done by Thursday.

Other signings: Possibly 2 more on top of La la and Vlad, 1 is a striker. we have shown interest in Rebic and 2 or 3 others.

Outgoings: There are only a few safe from the exit and there has been more than Cardiffs interest in Lennon and enquiries for Defoe from England and abroad for Ade. A number of loans are being worked on for the younger players.

I have been given names for the possible incoming apart from Rebic, but the club is royally ****ed off so too sensitive tp ost in here, but they are quality

Who: Hertyid
When: 26 Aug 2013

Just a snippet from Hertyid:

ot sure why everyone getting their knickers in a twist. said last week that bale was in banus for a few days off. nothing more. he'll be at training tomorrow as far as i know.

Who: Atlanta Yid

Sorry to tell you but the deal is done and dusted
Just wont be announced until we have completed our business.
My man is going to spend all day with a man on a boat today and will have more for me tonight

Who: Atlanta Yid

Sorry to tell you but the deal is done and dusted
Just wont be announced until we have completed our business.
My man is going to spend all day with a man on a boat today and will have more for me tonight

Sounds like a saucy time

I am so paranoid after this whole Willian thing that I wish that the "ITK´s" would STFU until next monday!

Social Engineer on Bale :

This is my first and probably only bit of ITK, suppose you could call it being in the right place at the right time.

Early last week I got wind of Man United enquiring about Bale offering £100M and Hernandez. This is from an extremely credible source and as a second hand listener, I was sworn to secrecy, however today's news clearly underpins this.

I still think he will end up in Spain but their interest is very real and should not be dismissed.

As an orthodox winger Lennon can do most things well and his defensive work is excellent but the lack of assists and goals and the quality of his end product being erratic, it doesn't surprise me that we seem to be looking to upgrade on his position. With the continued emergence of Townsend I can't see Lennon wanting to compete with Townsend for a backup spot in the starting line up in a world cup year.

I still think AVB will move us to a 433 more this season and if the signing of Lamela does come off Lennon's not going to be first pick. Perhaps he senses this and is open to a move.

Lennon's end product is the biggest myth perpetrated by lazy commentators and media. Look at any other winger in the world, how many times do you see Lennon put a ball into the stands?/out of play?

Lennon (like every wide player we have had in the last 8 years) has typically had an issue with nobody being in the box, or nobody being good in the air, both should be fixed this season.

Back